Power Window Relay, Which one is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Window Relay, Which one is it?

A while back I was planning on swapping in electric windows into my SE. I had everyhting includeing the wireing harness that runs under the carpet and to the back Pillars for the rear doors. I hooked everything up (for the two front doors) and the driver side worked fine, but the passenger side wouldn't work at all not on the master switch, or the passenger switch. So I thought that the motor/regulator was gone. Nope hooked the motor straight to the battery and it rolled down, switched the polarity and it rolled back up. So for some reason it wasn't getting juice from the harness through the door.

I came across some information that there is a Power Window relay, So the other day I went out and pulled all of the relays, and couldn't find the Power Window relay. Some of them are marked as to what they are, while others aren't.

Can anyone tell me which one is the power window relay? The relay circled is the Turn Signal/Hazards Flasher.

Thanks for the help guys.

i had the same problem and i found it to be the main switch and so i swited the old one out and put a new one in and it works just fine now
    sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

Allright i'll try that. So is there not a power window relay?

Comment

I have the same problem, my p/s window only works if I jump it straight to the battery. When I get home I think i'll break out the multimeter on my main switch... i hate electricity
        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

or also it could be one of the other switches too because if one switch is out the main power switch wont do any thing on the same door so try al the switches but for me it has always been the main one
          sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

I have the manual, i'm just gonna sit down later and go thru all the continuity tests.
            '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
            '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
            '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
            '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
            '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
            '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Working...
            X