need help gtr owner from thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help gtr owner from thailand

Hello my name is jonathan and i'm from thailand nice to meet you i was very happy that i found this web page about mazda and the gtr and gtx engines because i have a problem with the wiring for my gtr engine i need help as for because we cannot find the wiring diagram for the gtr ecu here in thailand hope that you can hep me out thank you in advance

Welcome. Nice run-on...just kidding. I know someone has the PDF version of the 323 GTR manuel, i used to have it but its on CD and my cd drive is homosexual right now, so I cant help. Im sure someone else has it tho. Welcome again!
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

try www.323gtx.co.uk
      they have the PDF manual online I think.... I cant find the exact link but its on there somewhere.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

booyah!!

who da man?

Link removed by Marc93lx - Reason: Linking to online shop manuals is not allowed on Club Protege. Thanks!
        Last edited by Marc93lx; 11-12-2004, 09:31 PM.
        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

I have the shop manual for the GTR. I'll scan the wire diagrams and post them up later.
          1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
          MODS:
          GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
          TO DO LIST:
          EDM/JDM rear bumper
          EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
          Repaint car

Comment

thanks

Nice to meet you everyone and thank you very much for help , I'll be checking up for the wiring diagram for the GTR thank you boostedpro

Comment

Working...
            X