My first kill in the Mazda!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first kill in the Mazda!

Well, I guess since I'm not driving the camaro anymore, I need to post up some kills in the Mazda. Mind you that this car has well over 300,000 miles on it and burns about one quart of oil a week on average depending on how I drive it. However it gets about 30mpg! Anyway, I was headed out to get some doughnuts and some stupid Civic EX 2000 ish wanted to play. Why, I dunno, but oh well. So I drop the clutch in first at about 5000 rpm and light up the tire. "Tire"!!! LOL!! and pull about a car on him in 1st gear. Power shift into 2nd and break the tire loose again. This time pulling a whopping 3 cars on this gay civic out of 2nd gear! By this time about a pint of oil has spewen out of the tail pipe leaving a huge cloud behind me but I got the kill! Go mazda go.......... Time for a rebuild now that I know where to get the parts from. I'm going to post up a video of my car here in a bit!

this is where you post your kills.
    racing stories

93' 5spd DX
    R.I.P

Comment

Thread moved
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Nice kill... with all that wheelspin it may be time to upgrade to some drag radials. With some drag radials you could probably start messing with the Camaro/Mustang crown
        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

gonna need a new clutch in no time . . .

Comment

actually before the clutch goes I'm sure the tranny will go. This car is alredy on it's 3rd set of axels. I think the clutch is alredy going but oh well. I won't be putting DRs on this car anytime soon. It needs a rebuild way before anything else! Fun little car though and gets great gas mileage.

Comment

Working...
            X