ODB-II For Trade/Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODB-II For Trade/Sale

Ok....I have an ODB-II engine for sale (im told ..hard to find im america) should work in second gen protegesas replacement in es...or upgrade for the 1.5L......Mainly looking to trade for 1st gen ODB-I as in the BP-ZE But will concider sale If Price is at least $475plus shiping to cover what I paid for it(no profit being made) Engine has less than 60k on it looks great! Pm me or e-mail at mazdatuner@hotmail.com
    Attached Files
    92 lx (sun roof batches)
    New (to me at least) bp just came in from ebay
    short throw shifta,bronzoil bushings,rx7 afm,bomz mp3 intake tubing

There is NOTHING uniique about the engine you have. It is absolutely the same as a USDM motor, so it's not worth more than a USDM 2nd gen motor.

I'll trade a 1st gen BP for this one. You ship this one to me, I ship a 1st gen BP to you. Let me know if you're up for it.

Comment

I know The only unique thing about it is the less than 60k on it the trade would be overweighted on that fact alone pluss Ive looked around at alot of bp-ze engines and it is rare to find one with less than 100k on it
      92 lx (sun roof batches)

Comment

At this time it's just not feasible for me.

$150-$200 for a 1st gen BP locally
        $150-$200 to ship it from CA to VA
        $150-$200 to ship yours from VA to CA

I'm looking at paying between $450 and $800.
        I can get a USDM 2nd gen BP locally for $450-$600. Same miles as the one you have.
        I think I'm gonna pass. Sorry dude.

Good luck.

Comment

thats cool....If you were closer to va It would be about $75 to $100 to ship I paid $75 shipping from new jersy...to anyone else if you have the engine to trade shipping is about $100 east coast and up to $250 anwhere else in lower 48....other than that cost is $475 for engine(thats what I paid) no profit being made....
          92 lx (sun roof batches)

Comment

i would love too have that engine for my 97lx but i wouldnt haven enough money till later this month. if you still have it around the 20th or so give me a pm

Comment

Working...
            X