Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically, yes. It's not quite as good as a standalone unit like Haltech, but it will do more than the SAFC. I guess you could say it's inbetween safc and standalone. Hopefully it works out well for me. I haven't head about many Protges using them.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

What more does it do over the SAFC?

Looks good dood.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
        What more does it do over the SAFC?

Looks good dood.
        The E-Manage has more adjustment points (something like 256 vs. the 24 with the SAFCII). It has an injector calibrating function. The E-Manage can adjust timing whereas the SACFII cannot. You can also do datalogging with the E-Manage. You basically just have more controll over your tuning and more tuning options.

2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

hhmmm thats awesome. if I would have known that, I would have gotten an E-Manage over my safc-II

Comment

Aluminum Racing Radiator

Marc, have you found a place that sells a nice aluminum racing radiator? I've been looking for one...
            If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
            -----
            Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
            Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
            Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

Originally posted by ftjandra
              Marc, have you found a place that sells a nice aluminum racing radiator? I've been looking for one...
              I've been looking at the universal radiators that Summit Racing sells. They look to be of good quality.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Have you looked at the AWR Radiator for 3rd gens? I think it might work. Doesn't Mazdaspeed Motorsports have that in their catalog as 90-03 Proteges?
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                  Have you looked at the AWR Radiator for 3rd gens? I think it might work. Doesn't Mazdaspeed Motorsports have that in their catalog as 90-03 Proteges?
                  I didn't even think about that. Might be an option.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I thought you got one off of ebay already......

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                      I thought you got one off of ebay already......
                      That was the FMIC.

And I looked up the AWR radiator....holy damn it's almost $500, **** that.
                      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Do you need a laptop with the Emanage?
                        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

laptop or PC (with a long ass cable...lol) or the datalogger tool option.

wonder how good it would be for a N/A motor, lightly mod'd...

sorry didn't read all the pages, whats the Emanage going for these days? ($) and does it infact plug right in? or do you still gotta dice and splice?

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                            That was the FMIC.

And I looked up the AWR radiator....holy damn it's almost $500, **** that.
                            oh yeah, my bad.

Damn!!! thats alot for a radiator.... Gonna look for a cheaper custom one, or are you going to go with one from a different car?

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                              Do you need a laptop with the Emanage?
                              You can either use a laptop, or you can buy the E-01 programmer unit.
                              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                                laptop or PC (with a long ass cable...lol) or the datalogger tool option.

wonder how good it would be for a N/A motor, lightly mod'd...

sorry didn't read all the pages, whats the Emanage going for these days? ($) and does it infact plug right in? or do you still gotta dice and splice?
                                I found an awsome deal on the package I bought. I paid $450 for the E-Manage unit and all the extra harnesses you can buy. Ignition harness, injector harness, boost senor, and boost sensor harness. The E-Mangae unit usually runs around $300-$400 I think.

edit...: oh and yes, you do have to dice and splice.
                                Last edited by Marc93lx; 03-09-2005, 09:24 PM.
                                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
                                X