Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSD BTM Box install

Hey Guys,

For those of you that have installed an MSD BTM, do you have the wiring diagrams? I bought my box used and have no diagrams.

Thanks

look around on www.msd.com
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

I tried, no luck on their website

Comment

the colors maybe off, but it also says what the color wire goes to/is so you can do it on your own app.

pdf for instructions... I know its for a SOHC civic, but again should be close.

From small block street cruisers to 10000 horsepower top fuel dragsters, MSD's ignition systems has been the industry leader for over 40 years. MSD continues to push the envelope with cutting-edge ignition technology as well as intake manifolds and EFI systems.

Those are a few of the links. more than 75% of questions can be answered thru google.
        Last edited by D323; 01-16-2005, 12:42 PM.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

no problem d00d. Good luck with the install. How much was it if you dont mind me asking....

Comment

Originally posted by D323
              no problem d00d. Good luck with the install. How much was it if you dont mind me asking....

I got it for $98 from off ebay. The guy was local so I didnt have to pay shipping which was also a big bonus

Comment

Nice. Does a general one work for our cars like an Safc or a turbo timer, or did you get a mazda BG specific one?

Comment

they arnt even in the same ball park as either of thos....it increases the amout of spark the coil sends to the disty thus making the spark plugs burn up to 7times hotter ignighting ALL the gass in the cylinder creating a bit more hp......they are wonderfull devices.....my best friend has 1 on his mustang and i put it on my protege for testing and it makes a world of difference....
                  91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.