Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 side skirt ? whut ?

What do you guys think ?
    Last edited by 1ofdfew323; 02-12-2005, 07:23 PM.

Looks good.

Hey look a Del Sizzle! lol
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

what did it come off of....im going to copy it...

Comment

teh hottness
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Well, I went to the junkyard today and the 12 pro/323 that I found 2 weeks ago are all gone. I wanted to do something for my car today so I went and walk around the yard and found a 92-95 civic hatch and took off the side skirt and paid $14 for it. Yes $14 for both skirts. It took me about 6 hours trying to make it fit but **** worked out pretty good even tho there's alot of customizaton. Anyhow I can't really tell you guys how I did it its just way too much **** to write down so just buy the eg skirt and custum fit it common sense is the key on any project so good luck.. The 323 looks more lower to the ground w/ the skirt than how it was b4.

Comment

Looks good! Is that one of the 626 lips?

Comment

i like it, rounds out the sides real nice to go with the lip. looks like my 323 is gonna take some more influence from your car lol, cause i need to get me some of those.
              '91 323 SE
              Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
              <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

very nice indeed.....6 hours? damn thats a long ass time for side skirts.
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                  Looks good! Is that one of the 626 lips?
                  Yes indeed. I did 2 years before Jitb 37 finally found out about my lil secret .

Comment

Originally posted by mustangjosh67
                    i like it, rounds out the sides real nice to go with the lip. looks like my 323 is gonna take some more influence from your car lol, cause i need to get me some of those.
                    Go for it buddy. That is why I posted my car pix here . I too get ideas from protege family....

Comment

Working...
                    X