Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Statewide Mazda Meet 7/30/05

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you all get a chance, look at the msprotege.com thread for information regarding the final hangout desitination. The beach may be out, as we may not be able to drive on it now, as many areas are closed.

Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.

Post your thoughts and ideas too.

We will still be meeting at the dog track!

Comment

If anyone is interested in me bringing down sub making stuff, let me know. I can take paypal. Let me know if that is an idea, and I will start a signup list for who is going to do that. With 30-40 possible people, we need a lot of food. Those who do not pay or do not bring anything, do not get anything.

my paypal is esinger7480 at hotmail.com.

I am hoping to get 6 bucks or so per person to get the stuff for the meet. If you want to send a check, PM me. I will need funds no later than the 28th.

Feel free to PM me. Once I receive payment, I will update the signup for donations on the msprotege site.

Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.

Comment

ok guys, We are a few days away from the meet, and will need a set location for the gathering after we leave the dog track. Many options have been mentioned. The beach is out for several people due to the big bump going down the ramp onto the beach. There is currently no set place to meet, and time is running out.

There are people meeting up with us later in the day, after we leave the dog track. Some are worried they might not be able to meet up with us if they cannot find us, and are thinking of not going. So by tomorrow we must set up what we will be doing.

Since there is so many of us, and we are meeting at the dog track, I am proposing we meet up at the dog track, at 11:30. At 12:30, we roll out to the destination to relax and hang out. Daytona USA is right accross the street. It is easy for those coming later to find us, but here is the critical thing. They can accomodate 5000 people there, so they will have space for us. They have lots to do, and I feel it is a great location.

Those who will be driving up later can reach me at 352*514*1574 for help meeting up.

Questions or comments?

Comment

My pics are available here. 56K? go get coffee, then another one.

Comment

Working...
          X