Need Fuse Panel Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Fuse Panel Layout

Have a 1991 Base Model 323 (w00t just bought it!!) And it seems to continually blow the fuse for the turn signals. It's not instantly when the turn signal is on, short-term randomness in the fuse blowing. Anyways, I need a layout of the fuse panel, so I can see if anything else is connected through that particular fuse that's blowing.

No, I can't tell if something else doesn't work, half the damn lights in the car don't work........yet.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Does this help???
    Attached Files

93' 5spd DX
    R.I.P

Comment

Ahh, perfect, Thanks!!!!!!

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

exact same problem I had a while back.

what size is it?

I found a 10amp in mine, and when I looked it up (and on the panel like that), it said it should have been a 15amp....

since I swapped mine out, I havent had any problems.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
          exact same problem I had a while back.

what size is it?

I found a 10amp in mine, and when I looked it up (and on the panel like that), it said it should have been a 15amp....

since I swapped mine out, I havent had any problems.

I put a 30 in there just to get me home, didn't work. I think it's either the wire going to the switch, or the switch itself. Looking at the wiring diagram thats the only thing that could blow a fuse like that. Now it just blows the fuse instantly, which is good, cause now I don't have to mess with a lot of wiring

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

too big is a major

good luck on fixing it.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
              too big is a major

good luck on fixing it.

I should take a picture of the current layout, I've only messed with one fuse so far, don't think any of em is the right size. Bunch of 30s 20s and a 15.

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                yeah.... let's **** around with fuses till it "works" instead of tracking down the short in some wire

That was the guy who owned it before me, since then I rerouted a new wire and put proper fuses in the slots. Putting bigger fuses in is bad news, unless you really really need to get it home

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

Working...
                X