Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Miata Mazdaspeed Wheels (Racing Hart)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Miata Mazdaspeed Wheels (Racing Hart)

The topic says it all, they are 17x7, 38+ or 40+ offset, 4x100 bolt pattern.

2 are bent due to a pothole probably fixable but I don't want to mess with it.
    Other 2 are perfect, gunmetal...

$500 OBO

rbroderi@eden.rutgers.edu

Have pictures upon email request. Send all offers/interest to the above email as I am putting this up for my friend (that's his email Ryan is his name)...

I have personally seen the rims and they don't look bad at all in person. -Kyle
    ----------------------Chicken Mechanix Racing---------------------
    '90 Festiva w/B6 SOHC and Aspire hubs/brakes and some other goodies... SouthJerseyRegion SM AutoX'r

'08 Mazdaspeed 3 Cosmic Blue Mica SCREAMING TO BE MODDED!!!

why not post the pics here?????? im confused?????
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

upload the pics here:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Are these '04 or '05? Just curious...

Biggest factory Mazda wheels on the 4X100 bolt pattern!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Like I said I am helping my buddy out, the rims are coming off his mom's car (brand new less than 2000 miles on the odometer '04). The pics can be found at my cardomain site but if you want more pics or have any other questions email him. -Kyle

'90 Festiva w/B6 SOHC and Aspire hubs/brakes and some other goodies... SouthJerseyRegion SM AutoX'r

Comment

how bad are the bent parts on the rim?

Comment

have the city replace them since it was a pothole that messed them up in the first place.

bump for a nice set of rims and a good deal.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yea whos dumb enough to bend some new rims
                NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

Originally posted by Ambassador
                  yea whos dumb enough to bend some new rims
                  umm.. you??

Comment

They are not bent on the outside at all!! They only have the flat spots on the inside of the rim (not where you can see at all) I had to look EXTREMELY hard to find them.. And the 40 series rubber can easily bend rims if you aren't careful. His mom just wanted to get new ones because there was a slight/little vibration right around 38 mph so anything above or below that they didn't shake. I'm sure if you had them balanced even, you would never know. The tires look brand new as do the wheels. These are beautiful wheels/tires for $500 OBO. -Kyle

Comment

its a good deal, and I am sure we have all bent rims at some point in time. And you could get those fixed for cheap.
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

BUMP!

SOOOO tempting

Comment

hey, this is Ryan the one selling the rims. All of them hold air and are usable. The bent spots are noticeable when looking at it. When driving on them they vibrate at around 40 mph but are fine above/below that speed. If anyone is seriously intrested ill take more detailed pics than whats on kyle's site.

Ryan B

Comment

Working...
                          X