interior swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interior swap?

Ok, going on a limb here, but im looking for a 97/98 protege interior in the grey/black, with manual windows and all that jazz...basically just another DX to swap, and thats the key...i just want to do a straight swap if possible, i have the tan, and would like to get rid of it. im in CT and would be willing to drive to any surrounding state and do all of the needed work for the swap if someone knows of a car i could swap with...i would be greatly indebted to you

Mods:
    JDM Headlights + Corners
    JDM Tailights
    1st Gen LX Black Wheels
    Shaved Side Mouldings
    Second hand 'High-Flow' Muffler
    Cone Filter
    KYB GR-2's + Perf Lowering Springs
    E-Bay front strut bar
    Gauge cluster swap w/ Tach + Indiglo gauges
    40% Tint on side windows, 20% on rear
    and the best custom 3rd brake light overlay...'ZOOM'

Why not go to a junkyard? Much easier. I doubt you'll find someone on here who'd be willing to help otherwise.

Comment

yea...only thing is cost, i cant really afford to buy, even at junkyard prices an interior...and i doubt they'd let me pull my car right next to the donor to "check it out" but i figured i'd take a chance...maybe i'll check out the local junkyards again soon, they didnt have any 2nd gens at all when i went two winters ago looking for some parts, wanted to pick up a trunk release and maybe a few other odds and ends. how much do you think it may cost if i by some miracle do find a junkyard with what i need?

Mods:
      JDM Headlights + Corners
      JDM Tailights
      1st Gen LX Black Wheels
      Shaved Side Mouldings
      Second hand 'High-Flow' Muffler
      Cone Filter
      KYB GR-2's + Perf Lowering Springs
      E-Bay front strut bar
      Gauge cluster swap w/ Tach + Indiglo gauges
      40% Tint on side windows, 20% on rear
      and the best custom 3rd brake light overlay...'ZOOM'

Comment

I am going to the junkyard today, and I'll check the price of some major interior pieces. You want to swap the dash as well? That's a huge undertaking.

Comment

Working...
        X