This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
    My numbers where from a Mustang dyno so.... I would make 140+whp on a Dynojet dyno?
    essentially, its due to the different math equations used, a few of the local guys have done back to back comparison and come up with the same 15% margin. a dyno is still just a tuning tool to show you how your changes effect your car, and the final numbers are relative.
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Man, I still have this idea of a 180whp ITB BP in my mind. I really want to do it, but I really want to play with the 300+whp cars

Comment

sweet swap ima use this for reference
        sigpic

Comment

how come i can one touch this bastard?
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I can.....and did
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

It is insane the ZE boom, never saw that one coming. Nice project, like the clean engine bay, only thing is the lack of a Y pipe right underneath the firewall where both exhaust runners meet, ghetto indeed!

Besides that clean swap!

Comment

do i have to cut the radiator support to fit the v6 in or will it come out with ease?
                MY DRINKING TEAM HAS A RACING PROBLEM

Comment

Originally posted by BG ALL DAY View Post
                  do i have to cut the radiator support to fit the v6 in or will it come out with ease?
                  nope
                  91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

yea only reason i cut mine, is because of previous damage, from an accident.

Comment

Working...
                    X