Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, D323 that is onne of the Gs's that has been swapped into a 4.

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
      BTW, D323 that is onne of the Gs's that has been swapped into a 4.
      oh really? lol, I have a butt load of ?'s for you.... if you dont mind
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

im here whenver u want to ask. its just as difficult as putting a kl into a protege/323. but its really not that hard if u have everything. thats the only dificult part having everything. but its alot easier putting a bp into a mx3..

Comment

dint sound like 8k to me...........believe me...ive been there more then once 8 k is a much higher tone, regaurdless if you have exhaust or not

just my thoughts
          1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

DONT HATE...teh 8k ownage. .. the last video i posted i held it past the rev limit...

Comment

still didnt sound higher then my mx6.... lol
              1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

its also a video, so the quality might not be as good as hearin it in person...just a thaught.....it sounds to me that u guys are just jelious of the 8k pwnage
                93' mazda 323 - stock 1.6L sohc, absolutely no mods

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
                  im here whenver u want to ask. its just as difficult as putting a kl into a protege/323. but its really not that hard if u have everything. thats the only dificult part having everything. but its alot easier putting a bp into a mx3..
                  lol, my main question is about the wiring.

I have a GTX ECU and harness from dave....

I also bought an Apexi SAFC-II... kind of pointless I know.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by white lightning
                    its also a video, so the quality might not be as good as hearin it in person...just a thaught.....it sounds to me that u guys are just jelious of the 8k pwnage

maybe your jealous!

in case you forgot i have the exact same engine in my MX6...i know all about the 8K ownage!!!

LOL j/k, just wait till i get my ZE...i'll post some videos of 8.5K ownage!!!

and blow my engine up in the process

oh hey JITB37, i'll add the intake manifold off my ZE into the deal if we go through with the V6 swap
                    1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

hey whats the diffrence in the intake from the mpv that ur gunna put on?

Comment

maybe your jealous!

in case you forgot i have the exact same engine in my MX6...i know all about the 8K ownage!!!
                        and im not jealous...ive got the uber leet 1.6L sohc

Comment

Originally posted by white lightning
                          hey whats the diffrence in the intake from the mpv that ur gunna put on?

thats from a millenia. its supposed to flow better, or its bigger one. i havent read much on it. And the Throttle body is bigger i was told..

T4turbo, hit me on Aim so we can talk about this little trip...

Comment

niceness! I hope the motor mounts you are using aren't worn. You'll be breaking axles & tranny's like me if they are . Definitely use good ones before hard launching that beast

And there is no way in hell that "rev3" vid was 8k. you can't hit redline that quickly even with the lightweight Mx3 flywheel. And look into a diff exhaust setup....no KL should sound raspy like that. It might have something to do with your custom headers though.

93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                            02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                            05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

and you should look into getting millenia heads if you are going to use that millenia manifold. The ports on the millenia mani are square, the KLDE's are round. That could impede the hell out of the flow since they aren't matched.

millenia heads = same as KLZE and aren't too hard to find. You'll get a performance benefit if you sourc some.

BTW: 98+ millenias = solid liftArz111
                              93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                              02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                              05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

AH man...whatever the redline is on hat motor (7500-8k) thats what it hit, cuz i bounced off the rev lmiter. But im missing a bolt off the exhaust manifold connecting to the y-pipe so it doesnt help the noise. but i havent put the Intake manifold on yet, prob wont until i get the car runnin right. i just really eneded the tps sensor off of the manifold. Ive got the old y-pipe here, and it does make it sound like the 6 should with the deep rev, but the current straight y-pipe helped so much...i refuse to go back. The car is pretty loud, raspy blaspy as long as it moves who cares what it sounds like.

Comment

Working...
                                X