Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i have finished mine. It was a pain in the ass to get it to fit just right but its done. Unfortunalty the camera i was using was a pos and it wouldnt work right for half the pictures but some are ok... enjoy
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

the last picture is of the parts cut off. on top is the side pieces, middle is top piece, bottom is bottom. One mistake i made is that i cut about 4 inches off of the top of the bumper, i think i went alittle overboard so whoever tries next; try to cut about 3 or 2.5inches off first ...However the bottom and sides were spot on...on the bottom i cut 2 inches off and the sides were cut along the already present groove thats about 2.5 inches in.
      sigpic

Comment

Thats look good nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by manuelgdz
          looking good my friend!! Where did you get the rear wings? I want to get them before I get my car painted.

323 DOHC
          I bought both spoilers for $150 off a friend who was parting out his 323.

Those spoilers are hard to find I think D323 had the top one forsale.

Comment

note to self get off lazy ass and get done before Corksport BBQ. im going to look into doing the front one also. if i mess up bumpers are liek 30 bucks at the local JY.

NEUMAN

Comment

I have a feeling this is going to go down in Protege history in the same way the clear corner "mod" did. GHETTO.
              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                I have a feeling this is going to go down in Protege history in the same way the clear corner "mod" did. GHETTO.
                no... the main difference being that clear corners are ghetto no matter if they are home made or not.

Comment

hahaha! But the Infini clears are nice!

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

hahaha! But the Infini clears are nice!
                    True, but they aren't really clear...

/and they are nice.

Comment

I dont know where i disagree with this. If by ghetto you mean cheap and inexpensive, then maybe so....If by ghetto you mean ugly and stupid, well then youre just wrong!
                      sigpic

Comment

Not really that ghetto if done right. It's really a money saver and less weight. I got tired of people sitting on my back bumper and now I can park in smaller places. The clear corners never looked right because of the black part.

Comment

It's all good...to each his own. You'll probably laugh at me when I get Interplay bumpers moulded onto my USDM bumper.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

It's all good...to each his own. You'll probably laugh at me when I get Interplay bumpers moulded onto my USDM bumper.

wow i hope this was a joke...seriously.

anywya..i think this MOD is the ****...all you gotta do now is get one of those civic hatch rear bumper lips and i bet that thing will look nice.
                            Last edited by SPENONE; 07-22-2005, 12:59 AM.

Comment

wow, that looks super nice. The only thing I don't like about 323's is that the bumper sticks out so far. I want to try this on the front of the protege, I bet that would look nice.
                              1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
                              Plus new
                              1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
                                wow i hope this was a joke...seriously.
                                No joke, buddy.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Working...
                                X