ZX-2 S/R strut vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZX-2 S/R strut vendors

Alright, I hate to post such a lame thread but I need to know if there are any vendors that carry the zx-2 s/r struts seperatly. I should only need a rear strut, the rest are newer and ebaying the rest would be a pain. By the way I searched.....a lot.

Took me one search
    Attached Files
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

"Sigh" I knew someone would do that. I know of at least 10 vendors that sell them all as a set just like www.oemfordparts.com. That's why it's called a set. I want them seperatly.
      Last edited by bam; 07-23-2005, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bam
        "Sigh" I knew someone would do that. I know of at least 10 vendors that sell them all as a set just like www.oemfordparts.com. That's why it's called a set. I want them seperatly.
        Have you called them to ask if they'll sell you one? oemfordparts has some great customer service.
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

no such thing as single struts that you can buy. Only way is by set for these struts.

I know..I searched my ass off and called some dealerships. I ended up buying a whole new set of ZX2's for my MX3 after bending a front one hitting a curb during the snow season.

I ended up selling the two rears for like 80 shipped making half of the money back, so it wasn't that big a deal. I still have the drivers front sitting in my garage lol.

And this had been addressed in at least 2 other threads on here, then again therea re 10000 threads with "zx2 struts" in their body
          93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
          02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
          05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

well, if gro still has one and the guy who started this thread needs one...........
            2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
              no such thing as single struts that you can buy. Only way is by set for these struts.
              100% NOT TRUE.

I wrote off my car Feb. 2004 and the front left strut was bent. Called up Ford Racing dealership I got the set at and talked to the parts manager. He called Ford Racing and they dug a single, front, left strut up for me without hassel. It was about $50CDN IIRC.

It can be done, however, in hindsight, I should've just got a full set ($250CDN).
              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
              X