Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a copy of the 95 or 96 Protege wiring diagrams from the Mazda manual.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a copy of the 95 or 96 Protege wiring diagrams from the Mazda manual.

It's a manual specifically with the wiring diagrams only from Mazda. I already have the Mazda shop manual, the Haynes and the Chilton for my car. It doesn't have what I need.

I have a 96 wiring diagram. Let me know what you need.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

I need the wiring associated with the radio, temperature gauge and the wires leading up to the Throttle Body and whatever they're connected to. The more you can give me, the better. My email is jorgana@yahoo.com and thanks.

Comment

Scratch the radio section. It's not important anymore. However, like I said, the more the merrier.

Comment

Have you tried searching?

Comment

I do use the search function and quite a bit. However, sometimes I don't. It's neat when you find something using the search function. It sucks when you have searched for almost an hour on several boards and still don't come up with what you were looking for. Thanks Martin, you're the best!

Comment

Hehe, I try.

Comment

Turbonium, thanks anyway for wanting to help. By the way, if you have something that's not on the PDF that Intruder linked me to, send it to me as well. The more info I have or different versions of the same thing is sometimes helpful.

Comment

Working...
                X