Sprint??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprint??

Anyone one else on here have Sprint for their cell phone provider?? and do you liek them?? cause damn there pissin me off right now! i check my minutes and **** and my bill and it said my bill was $173 i was like wtf cause its only like $35 so i go to the local sprint shop and talk to this stuck up lady who says blah blah i went over my minutes and texted and blah well the problem is last time i checked my minutes i had 112 and i didint use my phone after that........and i didint freakin text! and ive had them for about 2 years now and i ask if i can get a new phone and she is like well your warrenty is up and you have no insurance so your gonna have to pay full price for another phone so it would be cheaper to get a whole new plan so i say **** it and leave. so then i go to the sprint shop on base which turns out to be worse cause the dude there cant even check my account and ends up telling me to call the customer support which ends up bein a computer and doesint tell me what i want to know!!!

I had a cell-phone for one year... never again. Trash that P.O.S. and save your money for more worthwile things...

Comment

Yeh thats what im thinkin about doing but i got to get this bill out of the way before i do that!

Comment

I got one bill fof $400 because I was "roaming." I went on vacation to Maui and before I left I called cingular to ask if it was roaming, and the lady said no. I got my bill, called them up, got seriously pissed, and they cut the bill to $140. I don't know what to tell you, I just had to call them up, but I didn't have Sprint... I would suggest trying the same, call the main office or whatever, the stupid little retail outlets won't help you, they'll just try to sell you some other crap.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X