My 17s For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 17s For Sale

As some may know I am preparing to get some 18s for my car. So I will no longer be using my 17s. The wheels are in great condition. They are 4x100. They have never been curbed but do have some minor scratches from the road. Two tires are very new (less than 5k on them). The other two are nearing the end of their life span. I do not know the offset, but they fit on my sedan that is lowered without any rubbing. I am asking $450 plus shipping for everything which includes:
    1. 4 17" Exel TZ-7's 4x100
    2. 4 205/40/17 Kumho Ectsa Supra 711's
    3. Lock

Last edited by McCorkle; 10-27-2003, 01:32 AM.

if i had some money id take them off your hands
    2001 Protege LX
    Appearence: 17" Gunmetal Exel Radius, EL Protege door sills, Painted emblems, CF radio surround, changed interior lights to blue LED's.
    Performance: Black injen CAI, 2.25" Magnaflow catback
    Other: 1st's grounding kit, Kartboy Exhaust hangers

Free Desktop PC complete an offer and i'll complete one of yours or give ya $5. pm me if you do.

Comment

These do not have to be sold immediately if that is what you mean. Once the 18s go on I will have them sitting around the garage until someone makes an offer on them.

Comment

You'd probably get an offer b4 i can scrape up the money (i just quit my job so money is hard to find now)
        2001 Protege LX
        Appearence: 17" Gunmetal Exel Radius, EL Protege door sills, Painted emblems, CF radio surround, changed interior lights to blue LED's.
        Performance: Black injen CAI, 2.25" Magnaflow catback
        Other: 1st's grounding kit, Kartboy Exhaust hangers

Free Desktop PC complete an offer and i'll complete one of yours or give ya $5. pm me if you do.

Comment

when do you plan on selling??
          it's almost winter, here.... so i gotta buy winter tires, and i suppose you don't wanna wait until March/April to sell those?

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
          RB springs
          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
          MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

They can be shipped out in about three weeks, once my new ones come in. I do not wish to wait til spring to sell them, but if they are still for sale then I can. I have someone interested now so he has dibs on them.

Comment

humm i wonder what they will look like a a white 323. damn it i just paid my damn card off now i cant stop thinking about these rims.f(lol)
              Koroma
              91 323BG-----------------------
              Intax springs,PRM Air Intake
              ST Swaybars, Front upperstrut bar, 15' Prime, Advanced Timing, 2.25 inch-Cat back, Flowmaster, Indiglo gauges, Custom Taillight config

Next Stage
              J-SPEC GTX kit,Brembo Brake Kit

Comment

*bump*

Comment

Well bad news. I curbed my wheels tonight. The damage is only around the outside of the rim and can probably be fixed by a wheel shop. I will go check with some places soon and get an estimate and I will take that off of the price. Here are some pics. In the first picture that is all the damage done. But the second picture has the damage shown that goes around five of the seven spokes.

Comment

damn are they still balance or warped?
                    Koroma
                    ST Swaybars, Front upperstrut bar, 15' Prime, Advanced Timing, 2.25 inch-Cat back, Flowmaster, Indiglo gauges, Custom Taillight config

Next Stage

Comment

They still felt very much balanced. The wheel in the first picture can probably be very easily repaired for cheap. The second one may be a different issue. Luckily it only damaged the outside and one little spot on one of the top of the spokes. But like I said I will sell them for cheaper so if you are interested we can still work something out.

Comment

DO YOU MIND POSTING MORE PIC OF THE EFFECTED RIMS?
                        Koroma

Next Stage

Comment

I'll take some pics tomorrow after I get the estimate. I was trying to take those pics with limited light so it was hard to get it correct.

Comment

Okay I got the estimate done. The wheel repair man told me $75 for both wheels. He said they were not too difficult to repair since the damage was on the outside of the rim. I will take that $75 off of cost, and do the wheels and tires for $450 shipped. So long as your shipping address isn't something that will be over $100 to ship. I am ordering from wheelmax on Wednesday so hopefully they will be here in a week or two. Once the new wheels are on whoever pm's me with an offer will get the wheels.

Comment

If I had money I'd buy them today... if they're still around in January I'll get in line

Comment

Working...
                              X