what in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what in the world

Alright, so my friend ( god help him ) drives a honda civic, he has some ricer mentality going on, but he said that he's gonna get a racing clutch because it will make him go faster... now keep in mind that his cars completely stock, even stock airbox on it.. and he wants a racing clutch, like a 6 puck or something to that effect because he thinks it'd make him alot faster and his cars completely stock... ahh n00bs, this is my story for the night
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Did you tell him he'll have to ride that stiff clutch EVERY where, not just racing? Mild NA build-up, maybe.. turbo/engine swap, probably.. stock.. and the point is?

Comment

Stupid non ricers. Don't you people know that anything that says "racing" will make your car faster! Thats why stickers work! Morons!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

no like seriously, his cars stock and rated at like 110 tq or something, and he wants a puck design racing clutch thats certified up to like 280 tq on his 110 tq car just cause he thinks it'll make it faster
        Joe H
        2000 Chevy Impala
        3400 3.4 Liter V6
        Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
        U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
        Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Now to make this story even better Vash should tell us that this civic his friend has is an auto lmao

but yeh just let him do it, its his car so why not lol..........if he thinks it will make him go faster then he obvously isint to bright so why bother trying to tell him? meh ricers = Teh Lose!!!11!!

Comment

:microwave
            93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
            02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
            05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

6puck on a stock motor is gonna suck, **** is gonna bog all the time!
              00 dakota 4x4
              90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

My friend has some sort of upgraded clutch on his Si, the freaking thing will chirp into 4th, it grabs really really hard. Skips CDs most of the time
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

lol my cd player like cuts out for a good 3 seconds everytime i shift hard with my crx, matt loves it haha. It's like a moment of silence for each shift. Solid mounts rock (:
                  00 dakota 4x4
                  90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

i got a honda friend who did that same ****.....he went out and got the most powerful, clutch that would fit onto his tranny. Think it was a 4 puck act or something, which is supposed to hold up to like 400ft lbs..yet his car is completely stock, and he stalls it probably 30 times per day....
                    Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
                      :microwave
                      lol, never seen that one

Comment

Working...
                      X