Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joined the "zoom zoom boom club"? What happened?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no big deal, i've got new plans for the car anyway.

just sucks that it happened with my nx motor swap in progress :/
    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Did my B6 in going up a 15% Grade with too much weight, the headgasket went.

but it gave me a perfect reason to BP it
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

lol, I am still trying to kill my b6... that thing wont die.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

you're obviously not trying hard enough :p
          sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
          92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT
            you're obviously not trying hard enough :p
            lol, I will probably push it to its limits once the MX is done.. that way I can park it and begin build a BP or something else for it
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

sold the protege.. why i havn't been here in like a year. bought a rx7 turboII. you already know where this leads.

got 166,000 miles out of the original motor. took this girl out on my normal sunday morning drives on teh mountain passes and got about 10 minutes into it when i accelerated and looked down and the boost spiked to 11psi and the motor lost power and spuddered down the road until i could find another spot to pull over. THen it died and i wasn't able to revive her.

through a new motor in it and actually just bought a nice White 05 EvolutionIIIV. gave my turboII to my little brother for graduating advance automotive training.
              sigpic
              1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
              1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
              2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

glad shes back alive tho
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by .Zero
                  sold the protege.. why i havn't been here in like a year. bought a rx7 turboII. you already know where this leads.

got 166,000 miles out of the original motor. took this girl out on my normal sunday morning drives on teh mountain passes and got about 10 minutes into it when i accelerated and looked down and the boost spiked to 11psi and the motor lost power and spuddered down the road until i could find another spot to pull over. THen it died and i wasn't able to revive her.

through a new motor in it and actually just bought a nice White 05 EvolutionIIIV. gave my turboII to my little brother for graduating advance automotive training.

Awwwww, I thought you were going to say you bought another Protege.

Comment

Working...
                  X