FS: Driver Side MX-3 seat, with rails and bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Driver Side MX-3 seat, with rails and bolts

I picked up a pair for my car, after I scored another one too. I've no need for it, so I'm selling it. Its blue/blue. Will post pics! PM if interested!

Location? Price?

Comment

he's in central cali.
      ---prakash

Comment

Please follow the forum rules for selling or your thread will be locked:

-------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Update with Pic's

Seat is located in San Jose, CA. Asking $40 O.B.O. Willing to trade for a nice steering wheel, hydralic lifters for the Hatchback door, or whatever.
          Attached Files

Comment

That's seems like a very hard to find color combo. Bump for a great deal!
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

11/24/05 Update!
              Seat will be trashed as of Saturday morning. It is free to whomever wants to pick it up. Otherwise the trashcan gets it. I live in San Jose.

Comment

Sucks that you're going to trash it, but if you don't have the room.
                2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Why not make an office chair or game chair out of it or something... Just a thought.

Comment

i thought about that. I just don't play in house video games, only at the arcade. I used to play NFS on recaros at my old house! talk about simulation

Comment

Working...
                    X