The state of the union address...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The state of the union address...

More about fighting terrr. We'll see how this goes...

When is it on? Oh, nevermind.. I'm watching.

Comment

me too
      1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
      1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
      2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
      1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

We're going to war with Iran......

Comment

He's laying the ground work for it.

We're not able to now but, if he can get the world behind him, maybe.

Comment

Im tired of listening to the people clap every 10 seconds...I cant watch this **** no more.
            Eat ****.

Comment

So his policy is to cut social services to you and me and keep the tax cuts for him and his friends. Nice.

Comment

Where should I start.. I could go on for pages of criticism.. but I'll keep it short and sweet.

The Democrat/Liberal response to the State of the Onion Address kept me laughing for a full 8 minutes. Seriously.. why run for Governer of the Great State of Virginia when you can Moonlight as a highly successful comedian?
                Kevin

Comment

I watched for about 5 minutes, and was reminded of why I loathe politics so much

Comment

I was hanging out at my shop and actually saw most of it......After taking 20 minutes for him to make it 10 feet from the ground to the stand.......i barely payed attention between helping my friend with his tune up. Anyone care to sum it up? All i heard was the part about iran.
                    1991 Mazda protege DX (SOHC) 5spd
                    Short ram cold air
                    stock muffler back on
                    NGK plugs
                    14inch miata steelies w/toyo proxes p185/60r14 82H - back
                    13inch protege steelies w/toyo proxes S rated - front
                    stripped a/c

1993 saab 9000cse turbo 5/spd
                    Garrett TB-25, solenoid cut off at 17psi
                    Gutted cat w/borla muffler
                    Aero spec clutch (7k miles old)
                    Running 5w20 full synthetic...(241,***)
                    16inch Aero rims
                    Aero Moldings
                    Bridgestone Potenza 205/55VR16 91V - all 4

Comment

Did he mention what hes doing about G.M. and Ford's financial woes??
                      Face it, regardless of wether you hate those two companies or not, if one or both of them go down its going to hit alot of people throughout the world VERY HARD.
                      Last I recall I read that, in a nutshell he wasn't that keen on helping them.
                      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

I would hate to see GM fall under.....Ford sort of cant be helped...they keep making boring things....practical but boring, which these days for the money they spend, noone wants. All I know is that Daimler/Dodge is kicking the crap out of both companies.

Personally I think GM/Ford should do a complete redesign of everything they sell.

Getting back on subject, I didnt hear anything about GM/Ford's financial issues last night either
                        1991 Mazda protege DX (SOHC) 5spd
                        Short ram cold air
                        stock muffler back on
                        NGK plugs
                        14inch miata steelies w/toyo proxes p185/60r14 82H - back
                        13inch protege steelies w/toyo proxes S rated - front
                        stripped a/c

1993 saab 9000cse turbo 5/spd
                        Garrett TB-25, solenoid cut off at 17psi
                        Gutted cat w/borla muffler
                        Aero spec clutch (7k miles old)
                        Running 5w20 full synthetic...(241,***)
                        16inch Aero rims
                        Aero Moldings
                        Bridgestone Potenza 205/55VR16 91V - all 4

Comment

it was an insult to our intelligence.

I only wonder where they get these "polls". 77% of americans were supportive of his speech & plans for 2006? uhh...ok? Who's the stupid dip**** that thought what he said was NOT fluff & bull****?

The democratic response was worse. "Theres another way". The stpuid **** kept saying "There's another way".

Well..how about this stupid **** democrats.......EXPLAIN WHAT THE OTHER WAY IS!! Thats exactly why your party is retarded & has no support! You stupid ****s don't lay out an alternative plan that isn't idiotic (yeah...lets just pull out of iraq..that'll work)....so exactly what alternative is there that would make sense & work & gain support?

The republican & democratic parties aren't republican or democratic...they are both retarded. A serious change needs to be made somewhere in the near future.
                          93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                          02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                          05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

If GM didn't sell the same car under 5 different brands they might stay more competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
                              i hate our president... he sent me to Iraq for a year for some ****ing bull****, so I ****ing hate the guy. I was playing pool with Melissa last night during the SOTUA and I told Melissa that if W walked into the Riverfront Pub right then I would punch him in the mouth... and I meant it.

*claps* AMEN! **** Bush. He's a big man, he sends people to die for him but goes AWOL himself!
                              **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                              95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Working...
                              X