Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contest for a new Front page picture!!!!.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Intruder
    Why don't you switch domains and call it ClubBG?
    that would be nice now wouldnt it :D lol

Comment

Spen:
      If you take away the "bg chassis" part under clubprotege. it would work very nicely.
      Remember we are heavily biased upon the BG, but we support all the other gens & variants. having the BG chassis part under it tends to show that we aren't here to support the other gens.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Yeah, **** the other gens!

Comment

We have a phenominal BG section but our second gen section is also the best on the web IMO.
          1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

much agreed with that statement. So far there is not end date for the contest. so put good work into some nice pictures
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

since there are people that are good with photshop, can someone just get a picture of a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and mazda 3's and even a mazda 6's and put them all in one screen.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
              Mods:
              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                92 DX, i like that theme try & make a visible line of Mazda's from all generations or such, i think that would really improve the picture.

I'll upload a video similar to what im saying & post the link in this post.
                That was my first intention, a line of all chassis going down the road, but pics of cars at the right angle are hard to find...I guess Im just picky, but I try to make it look at least believable.

Ive been searching around the forum lately for other members rides.. plus getting them all to fit right and getting the perspective right to the other stuff in the pic..Im trying different "road" pics to start with as well.

and Spen, that is very cool..
                DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Here's another...not so good IMO.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

A mixture of mine and Mazkid....

Comment

mazkid, are you scanning brochures for those pics? Just curious

spen, can you try a black background?
                      DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

ill try a black bacground later

BUT i think we should stay away from the black background for once and just do it white since the website's main color is whitwe anyway.

Also it looks way cleaner IMO..

Comment

Change is good. The addition of the cars really sets it off.
                          DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

I must say, im really really impressed with the pictures by both MAZKID & SPENONE.
                            I do agree for a white background on the frontpage as well. for numerous reasons. when the new picture goes up i'll change the color.

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
                              A mixture of mine and Mazkid....
                              Score! Looks brilliant.

BTW, those 4 car pictures are from the Mazda Media Japan site...the BHA picture actually had a grey-ish background that I had to paint white. I also have a MX-3 picture like that(Eunos Presso however), but didn't think it should be used on the main page of a Protege forum. Just my opinion.

My first entry has a picture from the European 323 Range brochure that I found on this site here:

There's a few pics of the 3 cars together...I would have prefered just the sedan and 3 door hatch but hey, there's a member on here with a 323F anyway.

Another idea I had was to find oem pictures of ALL year Proteges and the 323, then just make a collage...I couldn't find all of the pics. Maybe we should have members with brochures scan them...then we can put them on the site, and use the pictures for a front page, avatars, etc. I've got a '94 brochure(my 2nd entry), then a few 3rd gen brochures. No 2nd gen stuff, except an accessory brochure.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Check ebay auctions for pictures, a lot of times you can find them there.

Comment

Working...
                                X