under the knife: lxe to lts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

under the knife: lxe to lts...

so ive always wanted a tracer front end, but the headlights were never in good condition, or i didnt have the money. well yesterday i went into the j/y for the first time in like 8 months (litterally... women) lo and behold, there was 2 font ends, one with the grill i wanted, and the other with the bumper and PERFECT headlights.... now to the pictures

BEFORE:

and AFTER:

some other goodies: i got a dvd player from a guy at work that had to pay some bills i paid 150 for it, its an audiovox (sp?) but even then it retails for 500 bucks so im satisfied!

another front shot for good measure!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

looks awesome, good job

Comment

much better than before - looks good!

Comment

very nice... looks like a clean install
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

thanks guys i REALLY appreciate the compliments! i LOVE it myself... i now have a trunk lid with a stock tracer spoiler which i will get pictures up asap.

Comment

Look's pretty good...now get 'er painted!
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

primer is lighter then paint. don't you know that! looking good andy! why is that one charge pipe so low? did you not trim out the passenger side mouse hole?

NEUMAN

Comment

no i did not i just bolted it all up *shrugs* where did you have the hole... because occationally i bump that pipe into a curb (i try to be SO careful but i still gently bump curbs inparking lots) and i know a hard enough jolt and i have a broken turbo.

Comment

Working...
                X