This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxster
    106,9xx.x on my 1993 LX soon new brakes and calipers, otherwise still going strong. what do you think shes still got left? im guessing 250 if i baby her.
    At least.

The BP is bulletproof. Change your oil and keep it maintained, and you're good to go.

Comment

DX 93, SOHC stick - Bought in jan. 2001 with 192k. now 261k(I'm the second owner) - original engine & trany. I did drive axles, radiator, brakes(twice), clutch, second set of tires, battery, timing belt, waterpump, valve steam seals - no oil add between changes, drive belts, retrofit A/C from R-12 to R-134. Still 200 psi each cyl. compression. 31-32 mpg mix.

Comment

Originally posted by avtandil
        DX 93, SOHC stick - Bought in jan. 2001 with 192k. now 261k(I'm the second owner) - original engine & trany. I did drive axles, radiator, brakes(twice), clutch, second set of tires, battery, timing belt, waterpump, valve steam seals - no oil add between changes, drive belts, retrofit A/C from R-12 to R-134. Still 200 psi each cyl. compression. 31-32 mpg mix.
        Wow! Still going strong.

Comment

177,XXX and counting
          2005 Mazda 3

Comment

187k and still kickin'.
            This is my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/403088

Comment

up to 221,001 miles and suspension is rusty as heck. I would love to know what kind of salt New Jersey uses in the winter. And from what I can tell Original engine and Tranny. Has prior damage that has been covored up poorly. Should have waited on that other pro.
              Last edited by purewhitemp5; 06-19-2006, 12:18 PM.
              c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
                up to 221,001 miles and suspension is rusty as heck. I would love to know what kind of salt New Jersey uses in the winter. And from what I can tell Original engine and Tranny. Has prior damage that has been covored up poorly. Should have waited on that other pro.
                It's been in an accident?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                  It's been in an accident?
                  Yup front passanger side I'll post some pics later today while I am ripping out the headliner.

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Yup front passanger side I'll post some pics later today while I am ripping out the headliner.
                    That sucks that it's been in an accident.

Why are you ripping out the headliner?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                      That sucks that it's been in an accident.

Why are you ripping out the headliner?
                      Beige interior thats why. I am in the process of going all black interior with some gray or white inserts havent decided yet but the headliner will be black mink oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo soft.

Comment

Beige interior thats why. I am in the process of going all black interior with some gray or white inserts havent decided yet but the headliner will be black mink.
                        Nice!

Make sure you post pics.

And stop being such a goddamn whore! You're making me work over here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                          Nice!

Make sure you post pics.

And stop being such a goddamn whore! You're making me work over here!

Comment

Comment

damn who has the chips???? and where is darren at to complete the three top whores?lol
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                                damn who has the chips???? and where is darren at to complete the three top whores?lol
                                That crazy injin is prolly out throwing his tomahawk at cars on the highway or making moccasins.

Comment

Working...
                                X