• Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** the Russian one, use http://allmazda.net/parts/323/

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

Good info! Thanks!!!!

Comment

quick question how many of you have called into mazda and asked for some of the parts I wonder if their still available

1990 Mazda Familia - Daily
        1985 Mazda Familia XG 2.0 FE3 powered - Project

Comment

Originally posted by Noodles View Post
          quick question how many of you have called into mazda and asked for some of the parts I wonder if their still available
          yeah, years ago i talked to them, and was told that most all of the body parts from the gtx/gtr/interplay were discontinued; and the best of luck finding what you seek.
          wasnt particularly helpful. lol.
          loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
          73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
          sigpic

Comment

I havent had a problem with buying parts from the Mazda Dealers here in BC , Canada. Yes the lower production models parts are hard to come by .

But each time I have come in with part numbers off this site www.allmazda.net they have been correct for the parts/ service dept to look them up .

If you do go to this site be sure to register them you will have access to all the blow out schematic drawings of the parts catalogue and not just the part no#/ Descriptions.

Cheers !!

Comment

I agree..all mazda has come in handy a few times.

Comment

i need some of those damn upper spoiler clips.......... great resource folks thanks
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Is allmazda.net an active seller of parts? I need some front bumper parts and the dealer here in the states cannot pull them up. I pinged allmazda with my shopping cart and waiting for a response.
                  Clay

Comment

Woow..Thanks lot

Comment

hi,just want to know about full MAZDA 323/PROTEGE 1990-94 parts catalog. anybody can upload?sensors...etc...ecu...relays...Please..

Comment

much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                        X