Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can all have access to that info and more. Mazda MotorSports has a ton of info available to its members. All you have to do is sign up Here

The only requirement to be a member is that you submit 2 results from a form of competition, auto-x events count. By doing this you can buy "Genuine Mazda Parts" and Mazda competition parts at a discounted rate 20% I think...You also have access to MAZDASPEED parts and things like banners, flags and decals that aren't available to the public.

They also offer contingency awards. If you properly badge your car with the Mazda Decals recuired for contingency awards they will pay you cash for your results. A championship in SCCA SOLO II Auto-x is $800.

I am kinda surprised that some people from here haven't already shared this Info. I know that MazdaRacer is a big presense here as well as on Mx-3.com I would be surprised if folks like him weren't involved with Mazda MotorSports.

I am not sure what the means but I am like you, I think that it has to do with the market that the parts were sold in.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Turd
      You can all have access to that info and more. Mazda MotorSports has a ton of info available to its members. All you have to do is sign up Here

The only requirement to be a member is that you submit 2 results from a form of competition, auto-x events count. By doing this you can buy "Genuine Mazda Parts" and Mazda competition parts at a discounted rate 20% I think...You also have access to MAZDASPEED parts and things like banners, flags and decals that aren't available to the public.

They also offer contingency awards. If you properly badge your car with the Mazda Decals recuired for contingency awards they will pay you cash for your results. A championship in SCCA SOLO II Auto-x is $800.

I am kinda surprised that some people from here haven't already shared this Info. I know that MazdaRacer is a big presense here as well as on Mx-3.com I would be surprised if folks like him weren't involved with Mazda MotorSports.

I am not sure what the means but I am like you, I think that it has to do with the market that the parts were sold in.
      I too am surprised by this! So just 2 results even from auto-x? Nice!

PS: Does it matter if you have a EGT as i do? It does say "Ford" on it but the damn chassis/drivetrain is a Mazda!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Ooooo. That is a good question. My immediate thought is no...you don't qualify because it is not a Mazda vehicle. However, remove all traces of Ford from the vehicle and tag it with the Mazda decals in the right places* and they might make an excpetion although I kinda doubt it.

Yes, 2 events is all that you have to run. You have the responsibility of sending them results, but website results with car info and times will suffice.

*Lowest point on the hood and on both rear fenders.

Comment

walla bro.. this manual guide is really usefull.. thanks alot bro..
          sigpic

Comment

New kid on the block

Hey there fellow Mazda Drivers. I have just found your web site today and have read a lot of things posted, so I decided to join in the club and meet new people who are into Mazdas as well as I am. I have a 1991 Protoge that was given to me by a friend because he did not want to fix a leaking radiator. And since the car was in great shape, I could not say no! Ha..Ha..When I went to see the car I could not believe how good of shape it was in,(I will post pic's tomorrow) so I filled the radiator up and drove the car to my shop and got into it. Ever since then I have come to love my Mazda.I have done quite a bit of work to it since I have bought it,but I will tell about that later on once I get to know everyone. So for now I just wanted to say hello and to say I hope we can all learn from eachother.ya'll have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by N/A 1.8 '91 View Post
              Hey there fellow Mazda Drivers. I have just found your web site today and have read a lot of things posted, so I decided to join in the club and meet new people who are into Mazdas as well as I am. I have a 1991 Protoge that was given to me by a friend because he did not want to fix a leaking radiator. And since the car was in great shape, I could not say no! Ha..Ha..When I went to see the car I could not believe how good of shape it was in,(I will post pic's tomorrow) so I filled the radiator up and drove the car to my shop and got into it. Ever since then I have come to love my Mazda.I have done quite a bit of work to it since I have bought it,but I will tell about that later on once I get to know everyone. So for now I just wanted to say hello and to say I hope we can all learn from eachother.ya'll have fun.
              Holy random spot to post this

Comment

welcome aboard never the less
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Has anyone found out yet if you have an EGT can you still sign up for mazdamotorsports?
                  Drew
                  '95 EGT 1.8
                  T
                  '93 ELX 1.9 SC
                  '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

you can't.... mazda ONLY vehicles

ftjandra has a link in his sig to the PDF files.
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Comment

Comment

Запчасти для иномарок в интернет магазине автозапчастей 'Неоригинал'. Наш магазин запчастей - это огромный выбор запчастей для иномарок с подбором по каталогу онлайн.
                          Original owner: 1991 Protege LX (now w/SOHC) and a few more BG's ....

Comment

Damn that link to the russian parts catalogue for all Mazda models and years is great ... nice find .

Now only if I read russian . I see they have lower rear bumper lips ( 323 BG ) listed in the parts catalogue . wonder if they are still available ?? Those would be cool to have !

Запчасти для иномарок в интернет магазине автозапчастей 'Неоригинал'. Наш магазин запчастей - это огромный выбор запчастей для иномарок с подбором по каталогу онлайн.

Comment

and how would you go about ordering from them, eh? i dont see any order me up type of links on the page anywhere. lol
                              loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
                              73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X