Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor Confrontations

As days move on.
    I begin to wonder to myself what the hell is really going on with this world.
    Everyone nowadays, only care about what goes on around them, and really don’t care about others it seems.
    Not everyone is like this.
    Why can’t I go somewhere to find peace for one day?
    The minor confrontations for me everyday always have the tendency to lead to greater problems.
    For example, I like to dress better than most people around my area. I like to stand out and put a little bit more money into my clothes. That’s how I like to live.
    I meet this nice female and we go out to the restaurant called Fridays.
    Its Friday night so I know being in the area I live in that one bastard will attempt to hate on me right off the bat.
    So me and her sit down and attempt to have a good time as I try to take my mind off something’s.
    I glance up for a second and tell her that 2 dudes are staring me down. I mean hard. So I looked at the female and calmly say that they are looking at me for no reason. I mean you can glance at someone but you don’t stare them down. UNLESS YOU’RE GAY. So she turns around and looks at them to and says now there looking at me. So we get a laugh off of it and I look at and they looking at me really mad. And say no look there looking at me! They I complained about the high gay rate in my area because lots of people are joining the rainbow… Ouch…

So one dude yells about how he is going to jail tonight, and that they don’t know him. Someone from the bar yelled SHUT YOU FAKE ASS UP!

And he didn’t do anything! I automatically knew that he was a punk. And just ignored him.
    My final words where and I said this out loud.

We got some gay dudes in here tonight. Faggots keep looking at me what is really going on ????

They got really mad and didn’t do anything. I wanted to beat them to the floor. People like them make me sick. Everyone attempts to be a thug nowadays and it sickens me. Plus they make us black folk look bad.

This morning 11/05
    I was heading to work.
    This stupid kid flies out the drive way and almost making me hit the curb dodging him, I honked the horn at him and he looks back and attempts to speed off. I caught up to his ass cut him off really bad and told him to go back to driving school. He kept talking about how he going to cap me with some gun he claimed to have. Probably trying to show off for his fat 290 pound girlfriend.

Good thing there is laws, because if I had my way lots of people would dance in darkness.

if someone cuts you off....say to yourself, "man, that guy can't drive....what an idiot..." and then proceed on your way.
    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
    -93 MR2, 129 ES
    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Thats the nicest thing Jesse has ever said to me in a post !

Jesse is softening up

WOOT !

He has seen the light lol just kidding

Comment

yeah, he might have had a gun man, just shrug it off, and accept that most ppl cant drive

Comment

Sound a little self conscience(?). Relax Bro and let it Flow. That is how i roll as a brotha that does not associate with the stereotype.
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

You sir, need some anger management. You seem to be always getting into some type of confrontation. Why do you let the **** bother you and just be the 'bigger' man and just walk away, but it seems like you like to egg the trouble on. I just don't understand.

P.S. Not sure if it was the punctuation or what in your post, but you really confused me.

Comment

a little off topic but to AFWEST, any way you can make that pic a little smaller in the sig. Your sig takes up my whole page plus i can scroll down more to see more of it. thanks.
              2000 DX, Blue
              Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
              2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Anger Management WOOT !

I only need my old life back ....

And i will be perfectly fine lol

Comment

why are you waiting for your old life? why dont you start a new one somewhere else, do some job shopping outta state/county or whatever, what you need is an atmosphere change,

if you cant do that man, just everyday just think to yourself

"man that guy is gonna meet his match someday"

and leave it at that, as said before be the bigger man

and as for that resturant complain to the manager or waiter than you and your date cannot enjoy your meal with the hillbillys starting at you from accross the room, your a paying customer and being glared at isnt supposed to be part of the meal
                  No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Working...
                  X