No announcement yet.

Anyone else here lift??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i could find my ****ing camera..i think the wife jacked it when she left....guess Ill have to buy another...ughh!!
    Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
      if i could find my ****ing camera..i think the wife jacked it when she left....guess Ill have to buy another...ughh!!

Suuuuree.

You'll "have" another camera in a few weeks after you've worked that beer gut off.

Comment

no beer here...all hard liq.....!

Alcohol doesnt make me fat fortunately!
        Eat ****.

Comment

Guys, at what frequency do work out? I am slowly getting back into the groove, and I'm working out a daily routine. I took two months off, now I'm back at the gym. Currently, I'm not supplementing, only using ProBlend 55 and Glucosomine w/ MSM. My goal is to lose 1.5 inches off my waist fso I can easily fit into my 30" jeans by New Years. I'm about a 31.5" waist @ 159 lbs, but my BMI is around 15-17%!!! Soon I will start supplementing, but I want to track down the most effective fat burners. Today, I took some nitro stuff before my workout, and it pumped me up! Recovery time between sets is almost nothing, and you barely feel the muscle fatigue. Anyways, I'm back on the band wagon and I have 4 months to lose those inches and reduce my BMI to 10-12%.
          Last edited by teknotexan; 08-19-2006, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I normally work out 4-6 times a week, depending on my work schedule.

My workouts are usually really intense and last 45-1 hr. Anything longer than that is a waste. 1-2 bodyparts per workout session.
            Eat ****.

Comment

I've been power lifting 2 times per week for the last 2 years. Consistency is the key.

I've never taken any supplements or steroids, or done any special diets, I'm all natural.

I just lift a few times a week, and eat. I'm 5'9" and weigh 165 lbs. I have a 31 inch waist and like no body fat. My goal is to up my weight to 175.

Comment

pussy....ur waist is womanly!!

My wasit is 34".
                Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                  I've been power lifting 2 times per week for the last 2 years. Consistency is the key.

I've never taken any supplements or steroids, or done any special diets, I'm all natural.

I just lift a few times a week, and eat. I'm 5'9" and weigh 165 lbs. I have a 31 inch waist and like no body fat. My goal is to up my weight to 175.

im 5'11" and 160. with a 32 waist. how does that work? at my heaviest i was 178 when i was workign out hard 3-4 times a week. i too have never taken a supplement even to teh point i have never drank sobe or any energy drink. i never did "Special deits" but when i was workign out i did eat better foods.

NEUMAN

Comment

5'11" and 160lbs?? Dang man...eat eat eat!! Lol.
                    Eat ****.

Comment

I'm in the same non-gainging weight boat. I'm 6'2 and I weight aroujnd 150. yeah, scrawny as hell. I go to the gym, but it's super hard to gain weight. Just started taking some protein a few weeks ago.

Comment

Its not hard to gain weight...everyone says that it is.....but what are you doing to gain weight?

Protein shakes alone won't gain you weight. Its all about the caloric intake vs what your burning.

If you REALLY wanna gain some weight, cleanly, you need to be taking in at least 4500-5000 calories a day, EVERYDAY. On top of your protein shakes. And it needs to be clean calories...not ****ing burger king everyday and ****.

For example: on my most recent bulking diet, Im eating 6 times a day. Bringing almost 5000 calories. Clean foods like chicken, fish, red meats, pasta, eggs etc etc.
                        Last edited by 91ProtegeLX; 08-19-2006, 05:13 PM.
                        Eat ****.

Comment

You need to cook for me Darren.

Comment

I appreciate all the info guys and I will check in on this thread every once and a while, but I'm gonna concentrate my training discussions on my new fitness forum. Lotsa amazing resources there, and I figured that since I have increased my automotive knowledge so much here, a fitness forum could do the same for me. And it already has! Keep training guys and gals!

Comment

ha..yea this isn't quite the most informative fitness type area on the interweb. If there was more people here interested in bodybuilding, liftin, or fitness in general, I could post lots of sweet informative articles on every aspect of fitness....but theres really no point.
                              Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                                ha..yea this isn't quite the most informative fitness type area on the interweb. If there was more people here interested in bodybuilding, liftin, or fitness in general, I could post lots of sweet informative articles on every aspect of fitness....but theres really no point.

I'd be interested to see more. So please do post.

Comment

Working...
                                X