This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right hand drive?

does anyone have the hook up to get the RHD dashboard for the protege.
    Last edited by fastmatt1986; 07-21-2006, 07:55 PM.

I can get you whatever you need....I have this guy in nz that is the hookup for me....i actually fixing to order some stuff...but keep in mind shipping is high as hell...
    MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

ok well if you could get me a quote that'd be rad. thanks bro
      -matt

Comment

We've got plenty of RHD drive stuff in the UK if that doesn't work chap

BA Moderator - Club323F Greetings from the UK

Comment

Is it hard to register a RHD car on US soil?

What about FL?

Comment

Originally posted by psiturbo View Post
            Is it hard to register a RHD car on US soil?

What about FL?
            Depends on the age and import restrictions. If you get it from somebody who has an import license for the specific car make/model you're trying to import, then it shouldn't be too much hassle. Unfortunately, nobody has one for the turbo BG models.

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

you don't need a import license to import stuff. I've brought in two presso's, a skyline gtr and a sambar suzuki. I've also passed on multiple familia's. in the US it's 20 years before you can import, Canada is 15 years. part's, half cut's and other stuff is no problem either, you just have to have all your paperwork in order and pay duties/taxes.

Comment

You brought those cars to Canada or the US. Canada is a breeze, US is not.

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

depends on what your doing. theres a FC rx7 here in rockford that was a LHD n/a. he bought a turbo RHD front clip. swapped his car over to RHD and turbo using all the parts, and still is legal. since its still titled as the original n/a still. even dan got his RHD swap legal in california of all states!
                  ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                  ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                  What are you driving?

Comment

but why would you want rhd? have you ever tried to make a left turn at a packed intersection? i have in my buddies pulsar gtiR and it is as close as I have ever come to suicide lol

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)
                    2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Maximus Tractionous Wifeymobilious
                    Previous ~ 235whp 1.8 BP Powered 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege ~ - Sold

Comment

im sure once your used to it, its just like driving a left hand drive.
                      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                      ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                      What are you driving?

Comment

Stop bumping up threads from three years ago.
                        1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Working...
                        X