This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying to lose it

i snagged this quote from another thread.

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
    I lift my fat ass out of bed everyday.

I used to lift until I blew my shoulder out at work. Now I am a 6'1" 290 lbs sack of lard.

40 inch waist , 19 inch neck , 14.5 inch guns and a 12 pack stomach.
    well im going to give my input ebecause im on a miision to lose this bs weight. at my heaviest i weighed 290 at 6'1". this was back in feb of 2004. i went on the atkins diet for about 8 months and took metabolife(whatever that **** is called). in that 8 months i lost 70lbs. (put this in mind too. im a truck driver). then i switched jobs shortly after i lost the weight. the new job was still trk driving but hauling costruction equipment so not only did i have to chain the equipment down i had to walk into these big ass construction area's just to find them. so i fluxuated inetween 210 and 215. i ate whatever i wanted again and still not gain anymore.

now after i moved here to cincinnati on may 2005 i have this new job that basically all i do is sit,drive and open doors to trailers. so i've jumped back to 240. so its time for me to start this whole dieting thing again. I' starting a new job here sept 3rd doing flatbed hauling so i will have to accually do some work so this will help. but today i have started doing the atkins **** again. this fkn diet sucks but it makes sence(to a certain point).iwas told to look at it like this. think about a lion. its a cat. they do nothing but lay around all day aned how do they in shape????? they eat meat. what do cows do?they graze feilds and eat vegies. they are fat.

so mark this down. today is august 20th. by november 20th i will be down to 210. thats 30lbs in 3 months. plz dont tell me "go to the gym" aus ethats not possible but maybe 1 time a week. trust me anybody that is or knows a trk deriver knows that we dont have time for ****.

well wish me luck.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Holy ****! 290!

Kidding man, you can do it. Look at how far you've already come. If you can't exersize all that much, you have to control your diet, not only what you eat, but how much you eat. Self control!

Before and after pics would be good for motivation.

I'm going to hold you to it. Good luck Chris.

Comment

ill post pics before cause you cant see my dick because of the belly...lol. jk. i will try to post a pick of me when i was 290.

here is a resect pic(maybe 2 weeks old)
      Attached Files
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Yeah man, from all of the pics I've seen of you, I would've never thought you weighed that much.

Comment

shortly taken after my loss. we were on our honeymoon.
          Attached Files
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Awww how cute.

And stop smoking fags!
            Last edited by Jho; 08-20-2006, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
              i snagged this quote from another thread.

think about a lion. its a cat. they do nothing but lay around all day aned how do they in shape????? they eat meat. what do cows do?they graze feilds and eat vegies. they are fat.
              Thats only true to a certain point. Its really like 95% of their genetic makeup, and just how they are built in general. Their bodies process their food entirely different than humans. Metabolisms and the like also play huge factors in it.

They never drink pop, or drive in cars, or anything.
              Eat ****.

Comment

Pop, is that?

Comment

How's the progress Chris?

Comment

Was 275 to 290 when I graduated high school, lost 100 pounds 20+ years ago and staying at a solid 200 [no flab]...my trick, one meal a day. Anything I want but just once a day, also any kind of activity is better than nothing, if injured just getting up and around may help recovery...
                    If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

I wish I could say yes but I fell of the diet in 3 days. Lol. I'm still sitting at 240. I also never switched jobs. I've always been fat all my life so I'm use to it. I know that's not a good way of thinking about it but its true. I'm starting to feel drawn out more each day that goes by so I have put It in my head that I need to do something NOW b4 its too late. With workin 14-16 hrs a day its hard too do anything else. But I brought my dumbells with me to keep in my truck. I was thinkin aboiut doin some runnin while I'm sitting to get loaded or unloaded but most of the places I go to I have to wait for sombody to call me on the cb so I have too sit in the trk and wait. That's why I brought the dumbells. At least I can work on that part. I've also told myself that I will eat a sensible breakfast and lunch and maybe some fruits or vegies as a snack then if I can get home by 7 I will eat dinner. If I can't get home by then then I will just skip dinner. I'll let you know how that goes. I fkn look at myself in the mirror and its fkn gross. I wouldn't wanna fk myself why would anybody else wanna fk me. That's what I'm goin too say too keep me motivated.
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                        I wish I could say yes but I fell of the diet in 3 days. Lol. I'm still sitting at 240. I also never switched jobs. I've always been fat all my life so I'm use to it. I know that's not a good way of thinking about it but its true. I'm starting to feel drawn out more each day that goes by so I have put It in my head that I need to do something NOW b4 its too late. With workin 14-16 hrs a day its hard too do anything else. But I brought my dumbells with me to keep in my truck. I was thinkin aboiut doin some runnin while I'm sitting to get loaded or unloaded but most of the places I go to I have to wait for sombody to call me on the cb so I have too sit in the trk and wait. That's why I brought the dumbells. At least I can work on that part. I've also told myself that I will eat a sensible breakfast and lunch and maybe some fruits or vegies as a snack then if I can get home by 7 I will eat dinner. If I can't get home by then then I will just skip dinner. I'll let you know how that goes. I fkn look at myself in the mirror and its fkn gross. I wouldn't wanna fk myself why would anybody else wanna fk me. That's what I'm goin too say too keep me motivated.
                        I wanna bang you, how's that for motivation?

Screw the dumbells, put a friggen treadmill in your truck.

Don't eat, that will help you reach your goal pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                          Pop, is that?

ITS CALLED ****ING "POP"!!! ITS NOT SODA. ITS NOT COKE. ITS ****ING POP
                          "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
                          -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
                          -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555
                            ITS CALLED ****ING "POP"!!! ITS NOT SODA. ITS NOT COKE. ITS ****ING POP
                            Soda...

Anyway,

Chris man... its tough to stay in shape when you are driving a truck all day mang. I was going to mention a few things but they take time. Eating smaller meals more frequently can help but there has to be a means to increase the metabolism. I think you had it right when you said you would run and bring the dumbells with you...

Its tough when you got to be a Dad, keep a Wife Happy, bring home the funds... and stay shapely for the female... I think its feasible though. Gotta find some time...
                            1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
                            1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
                            2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
                            2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

Coke is a good way to lose weight too...kinda' expensive tho [Just kidding, I swear]...
                              If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Working...
                              X