No announcement yet.

10 Strategies for "bulking" eating...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definately, not all MRP's are the same. I am using a great protein blend that includes essential BCCA's and L-Glutamine, but soon I'm going to analyze where I'm at in reference to my BMR and divide up my supplements.

Gotta question for you guys. Do you take any or know of anyone taking testasterone (legally)? I've used No2 and I like it! Realy gets you pumped. I've heard good and bad things about these OTC hormone boosters, so what's your take on it?

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555
      yeah, people hate me when i tell them that. my impish grin that creases my face when i tell them that probably doesnt help me any

I know, when I tell people that I'm trying to gain weight, they look at me like I'm crazy and offer me their weight.

Comment

Originally posted by teknotexan
        Gotta question for you guys. Do you take any or know of anyone taking testasterone (legally)? I've used No2 and I like it! Realy gets you pumped. I've heard good and bad things about these OTC hormone boosters, so what's your take on it?

N02 is NOT a test booster. Its completely different. Ive taken a few different test boosters, with mixed results. All of these pro-hormone's out on the market are good products, and will help you put on size and strength. But they are all very toxic to your liver, and side's are pretty bad. PCT is also of highest importance unless you want to grow man tits and loose all your gains.
        Eat ****.

Comment

of which, they usually have an ample supply. lazy bastages
          "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
          -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
          -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Yeah, it's really sad how obese people are these days. My dad can't for the life of him get under 200lbs. I don't understand right now, maybe someday I will.

Comment

people get old and if they didnt stay in shape untill then start putting on wieght and cant lose it very easily. man that means i should start working out before i get fat. everyone keep telling me after 25 my metab will change and ill start gaining.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaT
                people get old and if they didnt stay in shape untill then start putting on wieght and cant lose it very easily. man that means i should start working out before i get fat. everyone keep telling me after 25 my metab will change and ill start gaining.
                Hmm that explains alot in my case! I gained about 30 lbs in a few months time almost a year ago now and my diet of crap food and vodka hasn't really changed much either!

PS: I'm 28 turning 29 in November bah!
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

im lucky then i guess. i have really good genetics. my old man plays soccer once a week and thats all the excercise he gets and he MIGHT weigh 10lbs more than me.

and as far as testosterone usage (legal) is concerned NO (As in NONE) long term study has EVER been done by ANYONE. only short term medical studies published by things like the new england journal of medicine have actually supported steroid use by knowledgeable individuals. there is, so far, no actual medical evidence to support the theory (and thats all it is) that steroids are bad for healthy ADULTS. in children, yes they are bad. now, im not necessarily supporting steroid use, nor do i use them, nor have i ever used them, but i like to check the facts, and the facts seem to point out that steroids can in fact be good for you when used properly. but id still like to see several independent long term studies before i go either way
                  -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Steriods have alot of negative effects on the body over long term usage.

Gyno, the main side effect of steroid and pro-hormonal usage is proven to happen if proper PCT is not used. You can't argue against that.

You could say long term studies have been conducted, by long term steroid users. Most people who use them, document their gains, losses, sides...etc etc. Its not like they just take it and do nothing else.

Honestly, it totally depends on how a person uses them. If they abuse roids, then they will be screwed. If they use them correctly, and use proper PCT, then usually they are alright.
                    Eat ****.

Comment

yeah, like i said, knowledgable individuals
                      -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                        Hmm that explains alot in my case! I gained about 30 lbs in a few months time almost a year ago now and my diet of crap food and vodka hasn't really changed much either!

PS: I'm 28 turning 29 in November bah!

Whoa buddy! You're going downhill........................fast.

Comment

yeah, get him some "just for men" hair dye, he's going grey fast!
                          -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                            Whoa buddy! You're going downhill........................fast.
                            Hahahaha. Nah its not that bad. I gained that weight in a few months period but now its been about 4-5 months after it happend and i'm EXACTLY the same weight still! Go figure!
                            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

denial is the first stage
                              -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555
                                denial is the first stage
                                LOL! Hey now we aren't talking about my alcoholism now are we?!

Comment

Working...
                                X