-dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555
      so thats where the gut came from?

w00tercakes!! page 0wnage!
      Sure if i drank beer which i don't!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

thats good. i never really liked beer. whats your fav drink?
        "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
        -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself

Comment

I like badger milk myself.

Comment

LIAR! thats not what you told me last night! you said my creamy manjuice was your favorite. you sonofabitch
            -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

thats good. i never really liked beer. whats your fav drink?
              Coke+Vodka. Nice, simple and to the point. Oh did i mention i'm Polish?!
              **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

coke and vodka???? Disgusting.

Rum and Coke.......
                Or Jack and Coke....
                Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                  coke and vodka???? Disgusting.

Rum and Coke.......
                  Or Jack and Coke....
                  LOL whats wrong with Vodka? Especially Potato Vodka?! MmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmm *goes to car and gets bottle*

Comment

dude, taz, my last name is kosmicki. you cant get anymore polish than that.

...actually, im only a quarter polish, and three quarters irish. but dont tell anyone....
                    -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

dude, taz, my last name is kosmicki. you cant get anymore polish than that.

...actually, im only a quarter polish, and three quarters irish. but dont tell anyone....
                      LOL pfffffff you should see my license with my legal name on it! Yeah my gf is half french canadian and half irish so its like having two "crazy" people in one!

Comment

yeah, well im a drunken, brawling idiot that likes to be sexually progressive while leading revolutions with a cool accent (some scottish and dutch in there too)
                        -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

hahahah.....my kinda guy!! You sound identical to me, minus the accent.
                          Eat ****.

Comment

being irish, polish, scottish and dutch rules. the only way it could be better is if i was american......oh wait
                            -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

my heritage is (the white side) irish, french, german....and my black side is jamacian and seminole (native american)

I got the irish drinking genes though, cuz I usually get pretty wild.
                              Eat ****.

Comment

but none of that matters because you live in denver. ****in buffs
                                -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X