First bike kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First bike kill

Nothing really to brag about. Last night some kid i just met was putting down my car and telling me how all of his friends could smoke it So i asked him what they all had, he made a few calls and got someone who wanted to race me in his Kawasaki Ninja 250 for 20 bucks. I said what the hell, waited like half an hour for the moron to show up. We went down to the "track" lined em up, and a cop drives by the road. Doesnt stop, slow down, nothing. After were done pissing ourselves we go down like a mile and line em up again. He took me till like 60 and i started pulling on him. At like 70 or so i hear a BAM!!! I thought i snapped a cv axle or threw a rod or some ****. Stopped, got out, car still runs okay?!# So we line em up again and this time, i launched perfectly, he still had me by a length till 60 and then i just pulled his ass. Wound up being me by three car lengths. On the way back after we're done, i just happen to look over and there is this big ass racoon dead in the road right where i heard the noise....... !!! Kinda pisses me off after all of that cuz i just had my tires balanced yesterday morning. Oh well, tack a ninja onto the list

you must be running a 14.6 in the 1/4 then, because thats what a ninja 250 runs...

....and it does 0-60 in under 6 seconds, so he had you by more than one length

Comment

No, actually i had my slips ran about a month and a half ago and ran a 14.917 @ 93.8mph. I know my car isnt into the mid 14's. Mods include p&p head, gude cams, h.e.i., rx7 vaf, cut intake manifold, and msd ignition.

Comment

its funny you can pay for all of that crap and you cannot pay me for my gtech i sold you
        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Im getting married saturday (the reason for selling it) and im and out a gtech and the 160 i sold it to you for so i would like to again tell you thank you... i did nothing but be nice to you and you screwed me i really appreciate it!

Comment

lets see those slips...and i wasn't saying your car runs mid 14s, but the ninja does...aka theres no way you beat a friggin motorcycle with your pro, no matter how many cc's it is or how many mods you do (exc. turbo)

ps...give fazdaboy his f'ing money

k thanks
            Last edited by EricM; 09-06-2006, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Okay, i didnt buy the gtech, that was a buddy of mine. All i can say is file a claim against his paypal. His email address is heavystyle105@hotmail.com. I was simply playing mediator. If you really dont believe me, pm me and ill give you all of his contact information. Im not out to screw anyone.

And yes, i did get the ninja. Believing me or not is your deal. As a matter of fact, the guy who helped arrange it was organizing the race. go to 2gn.org and check out the story. And by the way, you were looking up the numbers for a brand new 250R, look up a 99 Ninja 250

Comment

i appreciate the info... honestly it would have been nice to know a year ago when i asked you what was up and my pm's went ignored... but ill take what i can get.
                Last edited by FazdaBoy4ever; 09-06-2006, 08:18 PM.

Comment

edited by me... pm sent

Comment

Was he pushing the Ninja............................up a hill?

Comment

no, he was towing it. with a cement mixer
                      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
                      -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
                      -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
                      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555
                        no, he was towing it. with a cement mixer
                        ^LMFAO^ haha great stuff

Comment

Hey if your given out free stuff send me some stuff. thanks chap

Comment

Am I the only one who can see a ninja getting beat??? Dude, its a 250, not even remotely fast in bike terms.

Comment

maybe a 250lbs ninja

Comment

Working...
                              X