No announcement yet.

How sore is sore enough ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sling blade, dont be a tard. first, you need to stretch before and after working out. second, if you can find a GOOD protein shake (i dont mean one from GNC, they dont know ****) that will help out immensely. your muscles are sore because when you strain your muscles it creates tiny tear's in them which fill with lactic acid. when you add a good protein shake that has the amino acids necessary for protein synthesis (there's 18 of them) you get your body the raw material it needs to rebuild your muscles quicker and get them back up to snuff (i.e. making you not sore). the stretching will help drain the lactic acid out, and the protein will help rebuild the muscles. also, concentrate on having the correct form when you work out. its not gonna help you much if you are doing it incorrectly. doing it incorrectly will also cause you to strain yourself, but in a bad way. the kind that injures you
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
    -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
      sling blade, dont be a tard. first, you need to stretch before and after working out. second, if you can find a GOOD protein shake (i dont mean one from GNC, they dont know ****) that will help out immensely. your muscles are sore because when you strain your muscles it creates tiny tear's in them which fill with lactic acid. when you add a good protein shake that has the amino acids necessary for protein synthesis (there's 18 of them) you get your body the raw material it needs to rebuild your muscles quicker and get them back up to snuff (i.e. making you not sore). the stretching will help drain the lactic acid out, and the protein will help rebuild the muscles. also, concentrate on having the correct form when you work out. its not gonna help you much if you are doing it incorrectly. doing it incorrectly will also cause you to strain yourself, but in a bad way. the kind that injures you
      Confused about your post...to some extent I'm aware that part of the problem is being somewhat outta' shape vs. genuine enthusiasm for working out "personal demons" via weights and exercise. Didn't think I would have to become a chemist too...Jho, help me out here...is all this neccessary, am I gonna' have to start doing steroids too ? [I hear they make you mean and your dick small...] Anyway, Doyle Hargraves says "Now get outta' my house...that goes for COCKSUCKERS AND RETARDS !". If I'm the retard, what's that make you ?
      If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

No roids Stephen, but protein would be beneficial.

Comment

sling blade, what exactly is it that you dont understand? the reason youre sore is because you are tearing the **** outta your muscles from working out. it doesnt help that you havent worked them that hard for a long while, so they are not used to needing to synthesize protein to rebuild your muscle tissue.itll take a little bit for your body to adjust. in the meantime, protein will help out
          -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

x2
            I like designer protein taste good and gets the job done. It will help you recover. If not you can always eat boiled egg whites and chicken breast (NOT FRIED, try grilled).

Comment

not my fault my humor comes across poorly when written. dont have a hateful attitude. when i asked what it was you didnt understand, i was being legitimate. if you didnt understand what i was talking about when i was speaking about protein synthesis, i was going to elaborate so that you might understand
              -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Hey kozzman...Dude what gives with the hateful attitude, never mind me...that **** on "Off Topic" was totally uncalled for. You're been running people off this site for months [Hello, remember Janet'sPlanet ?] Do you do this on other sites ? [Or in your day to day life ?] Whatever the problem is, you should take a look at yourself and see what kinda' person you're becoming/are...Life's too damn short to spend walking around being an asshole.
                If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Was actually re-posting while you were answering...strange parallel universe

Comment

que ever, its ok. feel free to ask jho. every single time i talk to him i call him a worthless piece of **** and tell him to **** off...and im im kidding when i do it. im like a pseudo-prick. if someone has an issue with me, hit me up on aim, and quit being a pussy. <----thats called a joke
                    -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

... im like a pseudo-prick...
                      "Probably not good enough to be a REAL prick"
                      -Meltdownsky Jr.

Comment

nah, it just means that i pretend to be a belligerent ass. mostly out of sheer spite, but whateva.
                        -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

belligerent
                          Hey! Watch those big words!
                          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Adam, I have thick skin, and I know that you are kidding. Not everyone knows when you are just kidding or not. Obviously Stephen isn't a super strong man professional weight trainer like you are, so cut him some slack. That also goes for everyone else around here. Check your attitude and the way you treat your fellow members.

Comment

Pusses...just shoot some roids!
                              Eat ****.

Comment

shuddup dickbag <----joke
                                -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X