No announcement yet.

How sore is sore enough ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AM the seed of the chosen creed you don't see too many like me.

Comment

good call but what show?
      mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

Playmakers.

Comment

major bonus cool points for pox. man i miss that show. back to topic tho.
          mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdownsky View Post
            Damn Mark, 1.6 miles like to have kill me today [1st day of adding running/jogging to rest of routine], beautiful day to be out tho...oh yeah, I worked 8 hours before rushing home to do all of this.

i usually run 7.2miles of mountainous pennsylvania roads home from work everyday. 9.0-9.5 (not sure exactly) miles if i have to take the long way and stop at the bank. try doing that without stopping. it damn near kills me. when you run, push yourself a little harder everyday. if you can run 1.6miles without stopping, try 1.8 miles the next day. you have to push yourself just the extra little bit to get better at it. when i first started running, i could only run like 4miles and had to walk 3miles (it was run a bit, walk a bit, run a little, walk a little), then i gradually increased it to where i could do the whole thing. it went from running 4miles to running 5, then 6, then 7. YOU CAN DO EET!
            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
            -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
            -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I haven't hit the weights in a few weeks, and I immediately noticed that I'm losing weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                I haven't hit the weights in a few weeks, and I immediately noticed that I'm losing weight.
                Got all the way up to 207 lbs. at 6'0" before starting this program [and serious dietary changes]. Gonna' give it three weeks before I get back on the scales.
                If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

updates...down to a tight 193 lbs. Still working out 3 or 4 times a week...most importantly have (hopefully) laid long-term substance abuse issues to rest with almost 60 days without the most personally damaging drugs known going into my system. Reality doesn't suck like it used to...sleep is no longer a mystery. Anyone brave enough to share their story ?
                  If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

WtF,

What the Hell is wrong with you, you want all that kitty-kitty and your running around like, it damn near kills you. Eat a little, run a mile, repeat this 3-5x daily and you will be much happier...it will keep you young and vicarious too! you won't need to leave a signature like that anymore. With that kind of regimented workout you will be the new God Farcicus. Fergit, Got Wood?

It be like, I gotta conda made a stona! King Farcicus The Great!!

Best of luck you arrogant little Bostert!

Gotta get some pussy no matter what.....
                    even if it from dirty slut.....
                    true love is what i want the most!!!
                    iiiiiIIIII just jerked off in your french toast!

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
                    i usually run 7.2miles of mountainous pennsylvania roads home from work everyday. 9.0-9.5 (not sure exactly) miles if i have to take the long way and stop at the bank. try doing that without stopping. it damn near kills me. when you run, push yourself a little harder everyday. if you can run 1.6miles without stopping, try 1.8 miles the next day. you have to push yourself just the extra little bit to get better at it. when i first started running, i could only run like 4miles and had to walk 3miles (it was run a bit, walk a bit, run a little, walk a little), then i gradually increased it to where i could do the whole thing. it went from running 4miles to running 5, then 6, then 7. YOU CAN DO EET!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by riverrunnernky; 04-07-2007, 04:35 PM.
                    David
                    sigpic Ky

Comment

Thanks Dave...Hell, ya'll all know what Rick James (RIP) said...anyway, drugs are a door easily walked in but HELL to find your way out...it's all good now, Hukuna Matata indeed !

Comment

Anyone brave enough to share their story ?
                        I was born with 3 balls.

Comment

I was born with 3 balls.
                          Can you juggle 'em...lol

Comment

Can you juggle 'em...lol
                            Girls like to.

Comment

Who ever said you are Ghey,

Girls like to.
                              Be scratchin their head now!

Brother Jo says, "GOT BALLS!"

David
                              David
                              sigpic Ky

Comment

Nice to hear you are over the substance abuse Meltdownsky. Taken from the area you live in, I suspect meth or crank. Over here in CA, everything is everywhere, so my major problem was the ganja. I know it sounds lame, but that stuff really effects my productivity, grades, motivation, and social life.

And nothing will ever be sore enough!!!

Never Enough!!

Comment

Working...
                                X