No announcement yet.

How sore is sore enough ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id kill for decent temps like that. Mad props on fighting the drug!!! keep it up sir theres alot better things available in life when you have a job, $, & a good car
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
      id kill for decent temps like that. Mad props on fighting the drug!!! keep it up sir theres alot better things available in life when you have a job, $, & a good car
      Thanx Dude...Wow, what's the weather like there? Here's pictures of my gym, seriously...
      Attached Files
      If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

if it gets your heart rate up its a good excercise. its below 60 here @ night time, lucky to hit mid 80's during the day.... 80+ is my comfortzone below that pushes on cold
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Oh yeah, throw some TOOL on the headphones and I'll play till I'm blind from sweat...Temperature wise, I'll trade !
          If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Hello Stephen

Originally posted by Meltdownsky View Post
            Oh yeah, throw some TOOL on the headphones and I'll play till I'm blind from sweat...Temperature wise, I'll trade !
            Man I hope you don't feel that you are alone or your not thought of, I've been trying to email you and finally I got a response from a Steven on the west coast I comunicated with years ago and he forgot who I was even after some several emails I realized he was not you, CP did not light up in his brain.

So please email me again. I have been thinking of you and the mysery you could be going threw. Gimmy your phone # and I'll call and flame you something like I do old kozzman555.

I suffer more than most anyone knows on CP, from PTSD of my career in Public Safety.

I have come to realize that the second I was concieved that it was the start of my life, and to one day it will end also.

Stephen, I believe after joining the group that now more than ever we are here for a reason, and that is to assist our fellowman with kindness as we would want others to do for us in times of need and good times.

I Sir will do what I can, may not be much sometimes, but much heart will back it !

6 months my MD says to hope for my release, but I can tell you and so can Ryan, I have come a long way. I've become a lard ass while broken, stayed in therapy for 9 months, but I held my own with the young guys at Devil's lake in the rocks and steep asents.

Brother I'm here to tell you if I come down there it won't be for crying in the beer, none of that, but we can hit some trails. And play some music. Two great tricks for treating an ailing soul.

I am much as disciple Thomas, I question most things and it usually pisses people off, you know the routine!

I can say this as humans praying for eachothers good to our creator is powerful.

As my roots are deep in this continent, my religion is somewhat primative and that does not mean handling snakes kozzman. As Anglo-Saxon as I may look I have Powhatan Amerian heritage from Viginia-North Carolina from about early 1800. I've no halo, But I'll tell you the horns will only grow for a damned special occation. Jo knows what that one is, he's a true Milf! Of NH. lol

Here's to your best health, GOD SPEED Stephen!!

One of your many standing Fans of CP,

David

You Sir are in my prayers and many thoughts, as you may question it, rest assured you are a valuable player on CP.
            David
            sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
            X