Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

www.mazdarotarypr.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.mazdarotarypr.com

Hola a todos los boricuas y los latinos los invito al primer foro mazda de pr este es www.mazdarotarypr.com
    Estamos alli ala ordeny para poner por todo lo alto nuestra pasion por los mazda

Welcome!

Could somebody translate this in english???
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/execu2r

"Best in Lowered With Bodykits"
    2006 Protegetech Car Show

Comment

Originally posted by mazdarotarypr View Post
      Hola a todos los boricuas y los latinos los invito al primer foro mazda de pr este es www.mazdarotarypr.com
      Estamos alli ala ordeny para poner por todo lo alto nuestra pasion por los mazda

Bienvenido al foro !!! Dejavu Racing Team
      Owner of two faster 323 on earth !!!
      My MSP 13. @114mph

Comment

i want to say somethin about latinos and recruiting them to that site posted.
        Originally posted by 90prtege
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
        Originally posted by Turpro
        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
        CRZbrussian: that sux
        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by executor_032304 View Post
          Welcome!

Could somebody translate this in english???

Hello to all boricuas and the Latinos , I invite you to the first mazda forum of Puerto Rico. This is www.mazdarotarypr.com We are all here at ur order to put in the sky our passion for the Mazdas.

Pd. (I dont speak english very well , so Im not sure if this completly make sence in english , but I try to do my best.)

Bienvenido a club protege... llevo anos en esto de los foros y no fue hasta hace como una semana que vine a entrar a mazdarotary ya que un pana (Kris323) me dijo que habian posteado fotos de mi guagua alli... Jejee Quisiera saber de donde rayos Porfi las saco... hacker!

Comment

"Welcome to club it protects... I take anuses in this of the forums and it was not until does like one week that I came to enter mazdarotary since a velveteen (Kris323) said to me that alli habian posteado photos of my guagua... Jejee Quisiera to know of where Porfi rays them coat... to hacker!"

Thanks to Babelfish for the translation rofl.. I especialy like the "I take anuses in this of the forum" part. Anyone want to translate further? lol Ill look for another translator lol

Edit: Apparently this "llevo anos en esto" means "I take anuses in this"

And Google says its this.. "Welcome to club it protects… I take anuses in this of the forums and it was not until does like one week that I came to enter mazdarotary since a velveteen (Kris323) said to me that photos of my habian there posteado guagua… Jejee Quisiera to know of where Porfi rays them coat… to hacker!"

Pretty much the same.
            Last edited by Pox; 12-07-2006, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Online translation services SucKs!

Comment

Working...
              X