This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1993 Mazda 323 | Valdosta, GA | $700

1993 Mazda 323, Maroon, 5-Speed, 155k miles, 16V CA spec motor, Sony CD-Player installed.

A/C does not work (all parts are there, just not working)

Might need some suspension work. (Previous owner lowered it, but I have driven it for two years like that.)

Runs good... 30+ miles per gallon...

Comes with TWO sets of wheels and tires. (Original 13" wheels w/ newer tires & Miata 14" wheels [shown in pics] with ~40% tread left)

Email me with any questions that you might have at richard_rsp@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!
    -Richard

Last edited by masterspm; 12-05-2006, 06:14 PM.
    Fun with 323's!!!

wow, what a steal. any body damage?
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

BUMP
      for a good buy....

That car looks like FST323 old 323 check it out on cardomain.http://cardmain.com/ride/328001

Comment

Nice looking ride, love the color.

Why are you selling?

Comment

Originally posted by 323Foreword View Post
          That car looks like FST323 old 323 check it out on cardomain.http://cardmain.com/ride/328001
          Yeah, this is Bruce's old 323. I traded him the 89 240SX for it a couple of years ago cause I needed reliable transportation.

As far as body damage goes, there are dents from hail... and the passenger door has been bondoed... poorly. The paint is a VERY cheap paint job (door jams are still original white)... All before I bought it.

Also im editing the post, cause I forgot to add that this was a 16V motor and that it comes with a Sony CD player installed...

I am selling the car because I bought a 2001 Protege MP3 and no longer have any use for the car.
          Fun with 323's!!!

Comment

I knew I spent my x-mas bonus too fast. Damnit!!! Free bump.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

check pm

Comment

Allright... If anyone has questions, please email me.

I am feeling kinda froggy tonight so if someone buys this on or before SUNDAY (12/17/2006) I will sell it for $500. (I want to do some christmas shopping. After Sunday, I will get paid again so I wont be as hard up for cash!) Someone take advantage of my maddness! :-)

As far as meeting people halfway: I'm sorry but I remembered that the car has no tag or no insurance right now. So ya gotta come pick it up.... Sorry.
                Fun with 323's!!!

Comment

Can't go wrong for $500!

Bump!

Comment

how bad is the bondo work? any pics of that?

if i come pick it up, would i get pulled over and get a ticket driving it back? do i have to get it toed?
                    Originally posted by 90prtege
                    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                    Originally posted by Turpro
                    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                    CRZbrussian: that sux
                    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

The Bondo is right around the passenger Door handle/lock. I will try to get a close up pic tonight when I get home.

When buying a car, you have 30days to register it (get a tag) and insurance depends on your company. Most companies give a temporary insuarance (to drive it right away when you buy it) until a formal policy can be drawn up. You should be fine driving it home, but legally check with your insurance company.
                      Fun with 323's!!!

Comment

insurance companies i have used says that anytime you buy a car your liability policy follows you to retrieve the car. I got an eclipse and the insurance on my truck was good to drive it any where.
                        MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

hey is it cool that i come there on sunday? would i still get it for $500? like leave sunday morning..and be over ther 8hrs later HAHA! that would be the bomb diggidi!

i be calling you soon, have to go to the DMV and figure out if i'll have to pay extra money to get it registered here and all that garbage..you have the title and the bill of slae and all that right?
                          Originally posted by 90prtege
                          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                          Originally posted by Turpro
                          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                          CRZbrussian: that sux
                          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Yeah, that's cool. I'll still sell it to you on Sunday for $500. I have off all day Sunday so whenever you arrive is fine.
                            I have the title in hand (not literally, it is in my file cabinet) and will draw up a Bill of sale. I will try to get those pictures of the bondo tomorrow (it is raining tonight).

I know that drive from Birmingham is pretty long. I went over to Leeds, AL for a race at Barber Motorsports Park... Just give me a call anytime tomorrow or Saturday and we can go over specifics.
                            Fun with 323's!!!

Comment

OK, Car is SOLD! Thanks Alex!
                              Fun with 323's!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X