looking for mazda accessories.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for mazda accessories.....

looking for indiglo gauges chin and side skirt for mazda 323f 1996 model.can any1 help me with these...ive been in many shop already but i couldnt find 1...

go to www.corksports.com they got them there

Comment

Originally posted by chefgabs View Post
      looking for indiglo gauges chin and side skirt for mazda 323f 1996 model.can any1 help me with these...ive been in many shop already but i couldnt find 1...
      Indiglo gauges, they have that in ebay i think for the 96 model. THey even have the dash cover thingy in carbon fiber finish. The skirt, good luck on that if corksport would have it. If they do, you will pay an arm and a leg for it. If im not mistaken there is only a handful of us that has the skirt. Or maybe im the only one.. i dunno....

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

theman had some of the skirts for like $200 or something like that on imazda.com
        MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

You guys know he's talking about a 323F right?

Comment

Wow hes from CEBU CITY. Bro did you get with ANDY or CALOY of protegetech.org? Ive seen some for dale indiglo stuff there in their site. You can save on shipping.

Comment

what about indiglo gauges for the 97-98 model? does anyone have any for sale, cause i keep checking on corksport and it always says "out of stock"

Comment

Go witht he thirdgen model indiglo...If you have the automatic the only difference is that theres no opening for the overdrive light by the gas/temp guage..I made on instead. Pro car parts I think thye have it there. Also, make sure it has a big center hole to avoid messing up your needle. I got mine from another guy and he got it from a particular site. Its so easy to put in the gauge.

Comment

do they have any with the tach??

Comment

yes

Comment

We at www.club323f.com had a group buy of indiglos made up for us, check this link.... http://www.club323f.com/club323f/for...t=6994&start=0

BA Moderator - Club323F Greetings from the UK

Comment

Working...
                      X