Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Feliz Navidad !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loco_R View Post
    Feliz navidad desde Panamá, no beban mucho, y quedense quieto en casa o en un solo lugar, siempre las vainas pasan en navidad, Dios esta en las casas ese dia pero el diablo anda en las calles, ta la gente como loca, vivo con los borrachos en la calle. Pasenla con la familia primero, no sabes si el otro año lo celebras.
    To paraphrase it in English for you guys: He's saying to not drink too much and stay indoors with family and celebrate that way. God is in the home on that day but the devil out on the streets. You may not be here next year to celebrate the next Christmas.

Yes, I know today is the 30th but the translation still holds true for New Years.

Comment

Awesome, muchos gracias for the translation Sir,.....

Originally posted by mannydingo View Post
      To paraphrase it in English for you guys: He's saying to not drink too much and stay indoors with family and celebrate that way. God is in the home on that day but the devil out on the streets. You may not be here next year to celebrate the next Christmas.

Yes, I know today is the 30th but the translation still holds true for New Years.
      I love that Guys message, the season is all about good will to all men/Humans and our animal friends/pets.

The more I read the Bible and study history of mankind,
      the more the Eagles song rings in my head,
      'The last Resort'.

Life is short, we should do all we can to preserve it, and live it as it is the last day.

This life is really what we know is real, that we can know we have, at this moment.

May the good of this world be the Victor in this world of uncertainty.

David
      Ky
      USA
      Our Earth
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

felicidades a todos en club protege y que la paz de DIOS esten con ustedes en esta navidad....
        sigpic
        R.I.P 93 Mazda 1.8 Turbo
        now BP26(GTX) on a 91mazda323 381whp @18psi with microtech lt8..
        91 mazda 323 v6 klde

Comment

Happy New Year to all !! que hayan pasado unas lindas
          navidades ..
          Owner of two faster 323 on earth !!!
          My MSP 13. @114mph

Comment

Feliz Navidad and Prospero Ano (i think, someone correct me if im wrong).

Comment

Working...
            X