SuperPro® Front Lower Control Arm-Front bushing install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperPro® Front Lower Control Arm-Front bushing install

This Install shows the Lower Control Arm-Front bushing available through SuperPro®
    Part Number's #SPF0952-90K (90 duro *sports*) & #SPF0952-80K (80 duro *comfort*)

These are easily installed by greasing & pressing in with your hands or a bench vice.
    I highly Reccomend the harder 90 duro *sports* for applications such as autox, hard daily driving or any other sort of significant abuse.
    For those looking to simply replace your existing/worn out rubber bushings with something more stable i reccomend the softer 80 duro *comfort* application.

a simple bench vice works wonders to remove these front bushings, minor finaggling can be required to push the bushings out.

If you do not have a piece of tube roughly the size of the inner sleeve, i reccomend a deepwell socket .
    In order to press the factory bushings out you must back the LCA behind the lip of the factory bushing on the metal, but not blocking the bushing from removal. & wedge a piece of tube/socket toching the back-side of the bushing sleeve as shown

For Those with poly bushings currently you must pound the inner tube free from the bushing before pressing/prying the bushing itself out of the bracket.
    For this i reused an old tube sleeve from another application.

After removing the old bushings find a file or abrasive stone to sand or file away any rust build up that may negatively effect bushing life.
    Make sure to always regrease all metal to bushing contact area's

The new poly bushings can either be press fit by hand or reinstalled with a bench vice your choice of ease.

Once installed proceed to ReFit onto your Lower Control Arms & install in reverse order of removal from the car.

& now for pictures.
    Attached Files
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Handling improvement over stock bushings?!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Indeed sir, however i've had poly bushigns since i put my car together but feelign these im still impressed, they superceed ES bushings to give a great feel
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
        Indeed sir, however i've had poly bushigns since i put my car together but feelign these im still impressed, they superceed ES bushings to give a great feel
        Good to know. I think if i did the front control arm bushings and eventually the rears with my current suspension mods (EVERYTHING but these bushings) it will really shine!
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
        95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

what up with the red pro or 323. a new project??
          5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

now ryan, are these for our stock LCA or the V6 LCA that you put on?
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

all BG LCA's this bushing set applies to.... good question tho eric.

The red 323 you see is (323 #1 of 4) my current one is #4
              No you can't have it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                all BG LCA's this bushing set applies to.... good question tho eric.

The red 323 you see is (323 #1 of 4) my current one is #4
                No you can't have it
                you know i love bg owning 5 egt's myself.
                do you still have all 4,,,,,,, also check your pms.
                thanks ryan
                5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Working...
                X