• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nfl!

You know we want a football thread.....
    A green glow and bass does not mean UFO's are comin. Its just me
    sigpic

Badger's Football Forecast!

Atlanta over Dallas. Romo's no saint(Thats Drew Bree's job).

Jets over Minnesota. Brad Johnson throws two interceptions at least.

Baltimore over Cleveland. Balls will land in the hands of the defense. Literally.

Detroit over Green Bay. Kitna throws for about 350 yards.

New England over Houston. Close game. Dillion 2 TD's and 35 yards if Maroney is back. 56 yards 1 TD if Maroney is out.

Jacksonville over Tenessee. Vince Young sacked 5 times and maybe 1 fumble lost.

Miami over Buffalo. Harrington throws the ball like there is no tomorrow.

Carolina over P-burg. Steve Smith reminds us he can **** you up.

Chicago over Tampa Bay. Who else wants to tell Tampa Bay, "Your quarterback sucks balls."

New Orleans over Washington. Drew Bree's calms down passing TD's and Reggie Bush steps up wit the Deuce Man.

Arizona over Denver. Matt Leinart taunts Jay Cutler and his crew by showing the Cardinal receivers' talent.

NY Giants over Philly. Garcia might be nice but Eli gets two TD's with Shockey showing why he's still one(not THE) of the best tight right now.

St Louis over Oakland. Jackson moon walks into two TD's. Oh, and 100 reception yards on the side.

San Diego over Kansas City. KC can't even tie their shoes on offense, leaving their defense to get worn out against LT. Rivers will still get a TD as well.

Indy over Cincinnati. Peyton says, "I ain't going out like a punk!" Reggie Wayne dances better than Chad Johnson anyways.

Please don't reply to this by negative comments! Instead of fighting, post your own FOOTBALL FORECAST! I'll try and make this a daily thing on Saturday and maybe should you!
    sigpic

Comment

there's a sport section for this kinda stuff

Comment

Originally posted by teknotexan View Post
        there's a sport section for this kinda stuff
        Moved.

Comment

God bless you! *Already has bad sight and ignores headings of other threads*
          sigpic

Comment

BEARS

Comment

Pats.

Comment

RAVENS PECK THE EYES OUT OF DEAD FOOTBALL TEAMS.
                sigpic

Comment

Follow up of the week 15 football forecast.

Vick can throw for 4 TD's and his team will still lose. (DAL over ATL so I am 0-1)

Throw that football Pennington! (NYJ over MIN that equals 1-1)

YOU CAN DO IT! Regardless of the QB lol. (BAL over CLE whichs means I am 2-1)

Both QB's throw for less than 200 yards and 2 or more interceptions. Not the best day for either I guess. (GB over DET so 2-2)

RAPE! (NE over HOU so 3-2)

The Titan's score 3 times on D. New record for them and messes up mine. (TEN over JAC so 3-3)

Shut out! So the Bills D has mad balls. (BUF over MIA oh no 3-4)

That little kid from Make-a-Wish got to see Steve Smith. Only his 56 yards though. (PIT over CAR makes me 3-5)

How the....TB has a new QB in town. (CHI over TB yay 4-5)

Bree's passing game slows down. (WAS over NO DOH 4-6)

Culter got some skills son. (DEN over ARI damn 4-7)

22 points in the 4th quarter? Stop ruining my record! (PHI over NYG crap 4-8)

Jackson does moon walk into some TD's! (STL over OAK xD 5-8)

OH COME ON! KC needs to get on it. (SD over KC woot 6-8)

Wayne does catch one but Harrison grabbed 3. (INDY over CIN 7-8)

7-8= first time ain't perfect lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Badger's Football Forecast! (W 16)

Steven Jackson looks ready to go for at least one TD and he should start to catch the ball again. St. Louis over Washington

So Peyton Manning, are you ready to throw for another 300 yards? Indianapolis over Houston

Vick's on point recently and hopefully the defense will back him up this week. Atlanta over Carolina

Buffalo is good with barbecue. Been looking tasty lately so maybe Losman throws for around 2 TD's. Buffalo over Tennessee

The Rattay is out of his cage. No Cadillac so he's goin all out. Tampa Bay over Cleveland

Every TD Kitna throws for this game(if he throws one), will be followed by him throwing an interception. Chicago over Detroit

Bree's gets back to his usually massive yardage. New Orleans over NY Giants

Battle of the Kickers! Baltimore over Pittsburgh

Tom Brady is gonna make a play. New England over Jacksonville

Matt Leinart, I believe this is a week to do something. Please, no interceptions though. Thats how games are lost.... Arizona over San Francisco

TWO LETTERS. LT. FEAR THEM. San Diego over Seattle

Jay Cutler has something to prove. Consistency. Denver over Cincinnati

Garcia wants this so bad his does what no one thinks he will this game. 3 TD's! Philadelphia over Dallas

Joey, WTF was that last weekend? You can play better. Chad's rolling though. Cedric Houston, we don't have a problem. NY Jets over Miami
                    sigpic

Comment

well uh indy lost to cincy joey sucked again

Comment

i mean indy lost to houston wow i cant think

Comment

Pats won........again.

Comment

Follow up of the week 16 football forecast.

Steven Jackson is going crazy on the field. He'll win your overtime. (STL over WAS equals 1-0)

So Peyton Manning, go get some defense lol. For some reason a team that can run means you have to throw 4 TD's a game if you wanna win. (HOU over IND not again 1-1)

Vick's 109 yard 2 interception performance makes him say "but we're too good to be losing these games". Your obviously not that great. (CAR over ATL dang 1-2)

Vince is doing what doubters thought impossible(Including me). 6 game winning streak and this is his first year. Crazy if the Titans make the playoffs. (TEN over BUF crap 1-3)

Well the Buc's did it. It was the Browns though. ( TB over CLE so 2-3)

WHATS UP WIT THAT CHICAGO? You let KITNA score 3 TD's? Oh thats right, he only
                            scores against teams that should demolish his team. (CHI over DET even 3-3)

Wow. Nothing massive but just enough to win. (NO over NYG so 4-3)

No kicker battle here. Just the Ravens pecking the eyes out of some Steelers. (BAL over PIT hello 5-3)

Tom Brady makes a play. (NE over JAC yes 6-3)

Matt got hurt but did his thing. I'm so proud! (ARI over SF wow 7-3)

Well the Chargers will run all over you with or without LT these days. (SD over SEA lucky 8-3)

Jay is gonna be hot like fire. (DEN over CIN oops 9-3)

I knew Garcia would do his thing. (PHI over DAL XD 10-3)

Chad is doing the thing. Harrington gets worse and benched(He'lll start week 17). (NYJ over MIA impressive 11-3)

This Week: 11-3 = Pat me on the damn back lol.

Total since week 15: 18-11 = Second times the charm
                            sigpic

Comment

Badger's Football Forecast! (W 17)

The Saints are playing with a lot of heart. New Orleans over Carolina

The Browns defense isn't gonna stand up to the running game. A potential big day for Dayne. Houston over Cleveland

Jacksonville drops this game and Johnson runs off with it. Kansas City over Jacksonville

Vince has made me a believer. TITANS MIGHT BE IN THE PLAYOFFS! Tennessee over New England

Oakland might not get the game started at all. Just stay down. NY Jets over Oakland

Cowher could be coaching his last game so they will go all out. Pittsburgh over Cincinnati

Why not end on a good note? Hopefully the Bucs go out with a bang. Rattay with two TD's. Tampa Bay over Seattle

Vick gets it started. 3 TD's? Atlanta over Philadelphia

This could be a close game. Baltimore over Buffalo

Peyton do the damn thing! Indianapolis over Miami

The Charger's defense could do big things this game. San Diego over Arizona

Cutler rings in his era even more. Denver over San Francisco

I believe in the underdog after watching the way the Bear's defense has been playing. KITNA THREW FOR 3 TD'S? You knew how bad he was playing.... Green Bay over Chicago
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X