No announcement yet.

qusetion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i aqm sorry lizard my mistake ive got a 2" lip so....as far as audio i dont know about both of ya'lls car but mine hit 165 db in the clash of titans db drag with 3 memphis 12" and not a bit of rattle. So yes you can have a an spl and sq car at the same time with a little bit of sound deadener.
    MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Hmm.. I guess my car just rattles more that it should...but that will get taken care of when I get new front speakers anways.

Comment

Nice car you have there. Good colour too! Well, since you're in the Phillipines you shouldn't have much of a problem finding a Mazdaspeed bodykit, as some of the people from Protegetech.org are already in the business of making replica fibreglass kits. The pic below shows what the Mazdaspeed bodykit looks like:

That car is in the Phillipines too
        Andrew
        1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
        My Familia

Comment

Since you are from Philippines then I suggest to go with 16's. Since there are more bad roads there than good roads. Like they said here, you can check out the site in protegetech.org and look for either Andy or Caloy. They make replica MS stuffs for 2gens so you be able to save some money in the process. Thats where I get my parts too but I went with the original stuffs. Let me know ok?

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Originally posted by 96Familia View Post
            Nice car you have there. Good colour too! Well, since you're in the Phillipines you shouldn't have much of a problem finding a Mazdaspeed bodykit, as some of the people from Protegetech.org are already in the business of making replica fibreglass kits. The pic below shows what the Mazdaspeed bodykit looks like:

That car is in the Phillipines too
            I know a couple of shops that do bodykits but im kinda hesitant too cuz i wanna know what im doing first before i head on and do the modifications.
            btw, i know the owner of that car too. lol before she had her car painted and airbrushed.

Originally posted by txmzdspd2gen View Post
            Since you are from Philippines then I suggest to go with 16's. Since there are more bad roads there than good roads. Like they said here, you can check out the site in protegetech.org and look for either Andy or Caloy. They make replica MS stuffs for 2gens so you be able to save some money in the process. Thats where I get my parts too but I went with the original stuffs. Let me know ok?
            yup, ill try to sign in at protegetech.org. I do know a couple of people from there. Its just that with work, i havent been in contact with them. Last I saw them was SouthAutoClub's Car Show in Libis. Thanks thanks
            perspective is everything...

Comment

Yep. Fair enough. Just take your time and do things when you're ready. I think the pink car is pretty cool too. Though if a guy owned it that'd be a different story.

Good luck
              Andrew
              1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
              My Familia

Comment

Working...
              X