Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how bout some pics of the interior ??
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Bump for vids!

Comment

I'll try get some vids and photos up tonight.

On another note, I've sold my slammed Black Subaru Forrester GT and have bought a 2001 Nissan 200sx (Silvia) which also has Racing Logic Coil Overs and some dished Black 20" Rims. ......with the usual other mods. Exhaust, Intake, No wing or badges FMIC etc.
        1987 Ford Laser TX3 4WD with BPT FWD LSD
        GT2876R, Turbosmart Ultragate, Weisco Forged Pistons, GTR Conrods, Race Flowed Head, HPC Tube Manifold, GTR Plenum, 550cc RX7 Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Infini LSD Diff, Straight Cut PAR 3rd Gear, FMIC, 4" Intake etc.
        320HP at 24psi Pump Fuel & 12.5 @ 122mph Street Tyres

Comment

Golf Claps Bro.... very very very nice.
          1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
          1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
          2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
          2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

Holly crap i wet myself , cool car , i like all the pics and the color man !

one of the best 323 i have seen i a while .

can i borrow some pics for another forum man ??jaja just asking for a permit man .
            BHP=bull**** horsepower
            WHP=woop-ass horsepower

Come to the DarkSide ,Whe have Cookies!

Ok, so you wanna make your lightsabers. Yeehaw. Think about this though, when you make them...how are they going to be effective weapons? They are a melee weapon, requiring close range combat right? Well, say I've got a gun and I pop a cap in your ass way outside of the reach of your lightsaber blade....fat lot of good that did ya!

Comment

Originally posted by QuicKSilveR View Post
              I'll try get some vids and photos up tonight.

On another note, I've sold my slammed Black Subaru Forrester GT and have bought a 2001 Nissan 200sx (Silvia) which also has Racing Logic Coil Overs and some dished Black 20" Rims. ......with the usual other mods. Exhaust, Intake, No wing or badges FMIC etc.
              We never got to see that Forrester.

Comment

true that, pics of all!

Comment

Yeah you can use the pics. I'll post the forrester and the s15.
                  GT2876R, Turbosmart Ultragate, Weisco Forged Pistons, GTR Conrods, Race Flowed Head, HPC Tube Manifold, GTR Plenum, 550cc RX7 Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Infini LSD Diff, Straight Cut PAR 3rd Gear, FMIC, 4" Intake etc.

Comment

Engine:
                    SR20DET (57000 on clock)

Exhaust:
                    3" Cat Back

Suspension:
                    Racing Logic Coil Overs
                    Rear Camber Arms

Wheels:
                    20" Dished Speedy Cheetahs - Black Mesh

Modifications:
                    500HP Pump, Fuel Reg, HKS Filter, Boost Controller etc.

Stereo Audio / Visual:

Estimated Power:
                    Not much

Here is my new Daily Driver to replace my GT Forrester. This is the first non-stock car I've bought. Thought I would get something with the basic mods to start off with.

I've ordered a FMIC kit (Use to have one) and looking for an AVCR and Dump pipe. Oh, and Smoothing the boot. That will do until I know what I'm doing with the Laser and the mods that are on it.

Thought I would post it up as I bought it. See what it looks like in the future.

Hope you like.

PS: and yes 18" or 19" rims are on my mind.

Comment

tight ride

Comment

holy **** balls man. im not a fan of bodykits but the orange laser looks really awesome. you really have a talent for getting things right.

the silvia looks pretty nice as well, but id like to see a pic of the forrester.
                        sigpic

Comment

that silvia looks sweet
                          91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by southerncross View Post
                            ..............but id like to see a pic of the forrester.
                            I've been wanting to see that for a long, long time.

Comment

Hey all,

Thought I would show some update pics of how the old gayser is these days How do you like I think the first lot of photos came out awesome for what it is.

Comment

The Forrester - Fairly stock

Comment

Working...
                                X