X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drooling. still.

great pics.

Comment

If ever comes a time when I need to do a repaint on the rallycar, I know what color I'll be trying to replicate!
      '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
      '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

There is a new Lambo Gallarado next door to my house which is painted in the Lambo Pearl Orange.

Its probably the best Orange I've seen

Got your PM: Good Luck holding the 4Wd together. My mates GTX split his GTR box in half with a similar engine setup to mine.
        1987 Ford Laser TX3 4WD with BPT FWD LSD
        GT2876R, Turbosmart Ultragate, Weisco Forged Pistons, GTR Conrods, Race Flowed Head, HPC Tube Manifold, GTR Plenum, 550cc RX7 Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Infini LSD Diff, Straight Cut PAR 3rd Gear, FMIC, 4" Intake etc.
        320HP at 24psi Pump Fuel & 12.5 @ 122mph Street Tyres

Comment

.................................................. ..........................HOLY SHEIT!!!! like...wtf man?!?! damn....geebus!
          Originally posted by 90prtege
          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
          Originally posted by Turpro
          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
          CRZbrussian: that sux
          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99 View Post
            .................................................. ..........................HOLY SHEIT!!!! like...wtf man?!?! damn....geebus!
            You going to make it Alex? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by QuicKSilveR View Post
              There is a new Lambo Gallarado next door to my house which is painted in the Lambo Pearl Orange.

Its probably the best Orange I've seen

Got your PM: Good Luck holding the 4Wd together. My mates GTX split his GTR box in half with a similar engine setup to mine.
              Ive seen a gtx blow a gtr-ae trans. Now that sucked!
              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

All the 4WD Mazda boxes are useless, even then GTR-AE (which is not really different anyhow)
                GT2876R, Turbosmart Ultragate, Weisco Forged Pistons, GTR Conrods, Race Flowed Head, HPC Tube Manifold, GTR Plenum, 550cc RX7 Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Infini LSD Diff, Straight Cut PAR 3rd Gear, FMIC, 4" Intake etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                  You going to make it Alex? LOL.
                  i dunno man, but i just definately got a first hand on understanding the term multiple orgasm
                  Originally posted by 90prtege
                  have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                  Originally posted by Turpro
                  Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                  CRZbrussian: that sux
                  CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                  CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I was going to add some pics from the Magazine....when i find somewhere to upload.

Comment

Working...
                    X