looking for rear bumper -gtx-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for rear bumper -gtx-

Guys, im in a terrible need to get my hand on a rear mazda familia sedan GTX bumper, i got pulled over often last summer buy the cops because i need atleast 1 light to show my liscence plate becausei used the rear garnish

thats the bumper

Corksport got for 278.99 but u know.... and dont find them on ebay, where you guys got em"

And does the 323 hatchback rear bumper fits on a sedan ?

thanks alot
    phil

Originally posted by Mazda_Roadrage View Post

And does the 323 hatchback rear bumper fits on a sedan ?

thanks alot
    phil

No the 323 doesn't fit the sedan.
    Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

try calling corksport and see if they have any on hand. that is gonna be your best bet as to getting one the quickest. good luck.

you could always cut up your back bumper too
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Yea, you can cut a spot out in your factory bumper just big enough for your plate to go in. Then if you wanna get fancy you could fiberglass it and make it look stock.

Either way Corksport is good! Try other 323 forums, maybe over seas.

JACK.
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

true, i forgot about overseas forums. try www.323.gtx.co.uk for any parts. sometimes, you can get them to ships parts to you if you got a decent amount of money to drop for shipping. give it a try www.323gtx.co.uk
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

thanks for the help guys

Comment

Don't forget tradme.co.nz. Shipping might be slow/expensive but you should find what you need.
              1990 Protege 4WD
              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
              ├┼┤
              2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
              X