X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTX ECU Pinouts VS NA BP(only) pinouts

GTX ECU pinouts
    Attached Files
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

NA ECU Pinouts

NA ECU Pinouts
    Attached Files
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

NA (automatic 3 plug) Pinouts
      Attached Files

Comment

sweet!

bumped just in time
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

nice post bro....

Comment

Nice bump of an old ass stuck thread noob
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

well guys i have this friend that changes something in the ECU of the 4ag engines, and removed the fuel cut, and he is the one that fixed my ECU, we will try it next week on the bp26 ecu, Wish me luck!
              94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Loco_R View Post
                well guys i have this friend that changes something in the ECU of the 4ag engines, and removed the fuel cut, and he is the one that fixed my ECU, we will try it next week on the bp26 ecu, Wish me luck!
                Nice, let us know.
                Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                  NA (automatic 3 plug) Pinouts
                  i see that everybody says the auto cars has 3 plugs and standerd has a 2??? whats up with this both my cars are factory straight drive cars and have 3 plugs ecu???? my capri is a 91 xr2 turbo and has 3 plug and my 323 is a 86 straight drive and has 3 plug ecu??? whats the dealio with this???? need help with the swap from capri to 323 with the ecu wiring harness??
                  schmlick blang

Comment

most likely because this was for the bg chassisgtx not the bf chassis
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

owe (: hmm well dangety i need some help with these harnesses, im usally good at this kind of thing, i did a 5.0 injected mustang engine swap into my mazda b3000 truck and that was easy,simple wiring on that injection system, id say i will end up building a custom harness on my own, so far i do have the pinout for the capri but have not found one for the 86 323 1.6i if any of you guys know where i can find this please let me know
                      schmlick blang

Comment

ya wrong chassis sir lol
                        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

As this thread has been bumped already Ill just add my question.

Does anybody have the pin layout for the >>> JDM <<< GTX engine?

Also possibly does anybody have the full wiring manual for the JDM GTX???

I'm prepared to pay for the full electrical manual!!!

Need to have it in 2 months time, as then I'm putting together everything!!!

Please please please please please pretty fkn please!

I've searched the net for months now. So Yes I did search... all links are down, old or crap, or not what I'm looking for.

Many thanks!

Comment

the ECU pin outs are the same worldwide for the BG. your searching for the white/black plug pin outs?

Comment

Yeah black and white, but also the ECU plugs, as there is a third connector like the black and white.

So Ill be needing the whole overview. thing is my engine goes into 2nd gen car. therefor I get all the hassle with connecting the engine loom to the rest of the car.

Comment

Working...
                              X