Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can 2nd gen rear disc brakes go on a 3rd gen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can 2nd gen rear disc brakes go on a 3rd gen?

A guy wants to buy the 2nd gen rear disc brake set I'm selling but he has a 2002 Protege LX. If not, can they be modified to fit and what would that entail?
    Last edited by mannydingo; 02-13-2007, 07:12 PM.

Brakes were sold.

Comment

Good for you
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Thanks, no more buying crap without first finding out if someone wants it for sure and at the same time has the money already waiting in hand. I even PM'd a guy in one of these forums saying how he wanted a set badly and would jump at the chance and he never even replied. It's always a money thing--for me and for so many others. Too bad we don't all have stacks of doe like you, Matt.

Comment

stacks of doe my ass.
          I have stacks of credit cards.
          That I'm actualy managing to pay off recently
          Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
          Originally posted by HopelessCow
          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Working...
          X