moving out of MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moving out of MN

so after 4.5 years of college, I have found a job that asks me to relocate.

it feels so weird that I have been here so long, i'm already beginning to miss this place.

The company is relocating me to Canton, Ohio for about a month of training and then relocating anywhere my contract needs me. So after this long, the protege will be going on a 900 mile road trip.

I am in the Twin cities right now, and will be leaving to Chicago tomorrow. Ryan (bpt323), I might give you a buzz when I pass by Madison if its not too late.

Will try to update whenever Im on the net again.

Originally posted by whistler View Post
    so after 4.5 years of college, I have found a job that asks me to relocate.

it feels so weird that I have been here so long, i'm already beginning to miss this place.

The company is relocating me to Canton, Ohio for about a month of training and then relocating anywhere my contract needs me. So after this long, the protege will be going on a 900 mile road trip.

I am in the Twin cities right now, and will be leaving to Chicago tomorrow. Ryan (bpt323), I might give you a buzz when I pass by Madison if its not too late.

Will try to update whenever Im on the net again.
    happy to hear about your success. cantons not to far from me. hopefully you get relocated to cincinnati
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
      happy to hear about your success. cantons not to far from me. hopefully you get relocated to cincinnati
      even though its a nice thing, it feels so weird to get out of here.. I definitely have to come to Cincinnati on some week to check out the place.

Comment

its a nice place.
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Good luck man, I wish you safe travels and a prosperous future.

Comment

well, the protege and myself have reached safely to OH. its not a bad town, a little smaller than my previous one, but manageable. lol

Protege was good to me gas-wise and comfort-wise, so I am happy!

Comment

Glad to hear you made it safe. Pros are awsome on gas when driving on the hyw. If you ever get down to cincinnati let me know. We'll grab a beer or something.
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                Glad to hear you made it safe. Pros are awsome on gas when driving on the hyw. If you ever get down to cincinnati let me know. We'll grab a beer or something.
                will do!

Comment

I see this thread a bit late.... how come ya never hit me up.
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                    I see this thread a bit late.... how come ya never hit me up.
                    i ended up reaching madison around 2am, so i figured it was too late. I should be back in May as I need to go for my graduation commencement. so we should definitely have a meet around that time!

Comment

haha, i still would of met up @ 2 a.m. chances are i wasn't sleeping oh well, may i guess
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

i was thinking about that, but decided against it...lol.

Comment

lol

Comment

Glad to hear you made it alright. Enjoy your stay!

Comment

all is well here, but the state troopers are ticket-crazy. They screw people over for even 5 miles over the speed limit. I think that is crazy...but have to live with it, i guess...

Comment

Working...
                              X